Missing (Season 12)

I am back with another Oneshot. This is a one part Oneshot. Vote and comment your feedback. I hope you enjoy.

Played in season 12.

3rd Person POV:

It was a wonderful night in Ninjago. The water reflected the wonderful moonlight. It was all and all a good night for the whole of Ninjago. Except for one water ninja.

They just found out that their teammate has disappeared in a machine they can't open. It wasn't as bad for them because they were used to being separated, but for one water ninja, it was the absolute worst.

She has tried to fall asleep time and time again but can't because she is always thinking about her beloved. She has been crying, wondering if he is alright. If anyone hurt him she would go there and kill everyone in the room and herself.

She has sat there for at least 3 hours and heard a knock on the door opening Kai, her brother looking concerned.

"Are you alright?" asked Kai in a raspy voice, sitting next to her and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Just thinking of him." Nya said with tears in her eyes, clinging onto him.

"Would you like if I brought one of his hoodies and Mr.Cuddywump?" asked Kai. She nodded and her brother went out of the room.

Not even a minute later he came in with a blue hoodie and a small little teddy bear. (I don't know what animal it is) She quickly put the hood on, tucked herself in, and cuddled with the teddy bear. She quickly slept asleep to the scent of her boyfriend.

"I really hope you are okay Jay. For Nya's sake." Kai said as he looked back at his sister as he closed the door.

This was some short sibling fluff. I hope you enjoyed it. if you did, please vote and if there are any problems, please comment them.

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and hydrate!