Not Found pt2 (Season 3-6)

Just got a sudden inspiration spree once again. So what did you do today? I myself didn't do much, just laid in bed, learned for exams, and wrote this on my piece of crap laptop. Chrome almost didn't load. I already have a new one ready to pick up. I hope you guys did something interesting today, if you did please do tell! Anyway, I am rambling.

I hope you enjoy it, if you by whatever means do, I would be thankful if you could share, vote, and comment your feedback. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Found pt2

Jay hadn't really thought this plan through, but it was not too late, as in late to go back and in a literal way. It was 3 PM and absolutely freezing. He had made a lot of progress, he made it into Ninjago city, where the city was usually busy, but since the destruction of the Overlord and his minions, it had been fairly quiet. Didn't matter.

The lightning Ninja has now searched everywhere in the whole damn city. His feet were sore, but he didn't seem to care. When Jay reached a mysterious-looking building, with the sign saying J. A.. He was so relieved he reached the shop he had been looking for, but during his celebrating the lightning Ninja was pulled into the shop by an arm.

He looked up to see a woman, whom he assumed was Jennifer. If Jay had to guess the woman was in her late 50s. Jennifer was a black woman, with curly hair right down to her knees and she wasn't short. She had this dreamy look on her face, as she had been in another world.

"Nice to meet you Jay. I am Jennifer, but I think you already knew that. Follow me." Jennifer said gesturing towards the door behind the bare wooden desk in the lobby.

When the blue ninja had entered, he didn't know whether to run or stay, he really needed a new suit, so therefore he stayed. It was all just so weird. Metals, cloths, suits, and armor were everywhere in the room. The room itself was lit up by a faint purple light, and to be quite frank, Jay didn't know where the light was coming from.

When he finished looking around the room, he saw Jennifer already sitting at the desk and gesturing for him to come to her.

"Let me, guess. You ran away." The mysterious woman said, shocking Jay but still nodded. "So you need a new suit. I can make one from the designs already given or you could design one of your own on this piece of paper." She laid a stack of papers in front of him, somehow already knowing the answer. "I would suggest a few things although. May I?" He nodded as she continued. "You should stick to just one shoulder pad, and it should be placed on the inferior arm, due to the fact that the shoulder pads limit your movement. Also, I suggest you only have one glove, and that on your preferred hand and it should be colored silver, trust me." She looked at him kindly, as Jay noted these things down. "The blueprints don't need to be complicated."

So, the ninja had begun sketching. He got an idea after another, and he just kept on drawing, without even noticing the woman looking at him with a knowing smirk. When Jay finished, he looked at his final work.

Silver glove on the right hand along with the arm as well as some of the torso is the same. The right arm is black and has no gloves, as well as a shoulder pad. The whole suit was blue. On the waist was a silver belt. Around the torso a rope was tied around with it ending at the metal part of the torso, ending with his symbol. The legs were painted blue, with little designs on them. The back of the suit had a suit had the symbol again, but with an airjitzu tornado below it. His mask had 2 light stripes of blue and 2 stripes of dark blue. (Imagine: Honor outfit, one metal glove, one metal one black arm, season 8 legs, airjitzu symbol on the back, the circle from Nya's circle from season 7 although it was not on the design, it was added from Jennifer.)

"I see you have done it. I need to ask some questions, about what materials I need to use. Are you ready?" Jennifer asked. He nodded in acknowledgment.

"Do you want protection against ghosts?" She asked with a ghost of a smirk on her lips.

Now Jay was absolutely freaking out on the inside. GHOSTS! But he answered the question nonetheless, "Yes please."

"Deepstone it is then." He heard her mutter. "Protection or mobility?"

"Both."

"Good answer." She said, as she noted these answers down in her mind. "Ready to make it?" Jay was now for the thousandth time confused.

"Wha-" The ninja tried to ask, but was cut off by something landing in front of him. It was the suit. He looked up to see the woman was out of breath, but still holding her composure.

"I, unfortunately, cannot tell you what that was. It is a secret." She said in a warning tone that implied 'if you tell anyone, I will find you and kill you'. "I added something sentimental to the suit." As she said this he looked up and down at the suit. He noticed that there was a circle containing a symbol. He realized the symbol was in fact a symbol he had seen on Nya's clothing multiple times before. Jay then looked up and smiled at the woman.

"Thank you."

"There's another surprise." Jennifer informed him. "The mask... has a special feature you might see in video games." If it was what he was thinking...

"Do I need to pay?" Jay asked fearing not having enough money to afford it.

"No, old codger already paid for it." He giggled. "Now get out!" She pushed him out of the store.

'Wasn't there supposed to be a lobby?' The blue ninja asked before quickly dismissing it.

With a quick spin, he now wore the suit. It was honestly a whole new feeling. It was not as heavy as the ones before it. When he went to pull off the mask, it just disappeared.

"THIS IS SO COOL!"
"HEY!" Shouted someone out the window.

"SORRY!" He shouted back.