Not Found FINALE (Season 3-6)

Hewwoo ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary people, I am back with another one. It has been a long time since I posted a oneshot like this. Sorry for the long wait.

There are 3 easter eggs you can find in the story. You can find all of them at the end. I will also talk at the end.

TW: Overpowered Jay, explicit language, blood, mention of rape, mention of torture, injuries, death

Wattpad made everything cursive so I had to make everything uncursive one by one. If there is anything that doesn't belong cursive in your opinion please do comment.

31 969 Words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Found FINALE

Three days ago.

"So, what are you doing here?" Ronin asked as he was sitting next to the blue-eyed man, named Jay. In the past, Jay had been a wanted criminal, and not just like any other one. He was once public enemy number one. Since the day he was announced as a felon, his entire life turned upside down once again. He always worked towards proving his innocence Just a few months ago he had found some crucial information that helped him on his journey. So, with that, he was now an innocent man walking.

"I need to talk to the commissioner," Jay responded rather coldly, as he had no desire to talk to Ronin. The middle-aged man searched all over Ninjago and hadn't found him. Jay always had to increase his skill to hide.

"Why?" Ronin asked, counting money from the big bag the commissioner had given him for capturing his 'friends'. He was the greediest man Jay had looked upon.

Jay didn't respond, but rather stood up and walked to the commissioner's office. He burst into the room without a single fuck given, having already been annoyed with the commissioner's bullshit excuses of avoiding him. The commissioner sat there frozen at the sight of the angry master of lightning.

"Wha-." The commissioner began but never finished because Jay had interrupted.

"I just want to inform you that once they set their minds on the goal, they won't stop. You can lock them into prison as many times as you want, but they will find a way out of there. Even now they are planning how they are going to escape. They have no idea who they are dealing with. This isn't just the normal type of weak-ass villain they are dealing with. They are dealing with the Djinn named Nadakhan." The true master of lightning waited for him to take in what he had just said to him. He continued when he saw the commissioner's face of realization. "As we had concluded he was the one that faked me doing murder and rape. I had thought I had already gotten rid of him, but he is like a boomerang. He always comes back. We can't do much about it except let them out of prison." The commissioner was thinking of what to do. On one hand, he didn't know much about Nadakhan, but Jay knew how Djinns worked. But on the other hand, release the number one enemies of the state. He opened his mouth of protest, but Jay was faster. "First of all, they were all framed too, and second is that we don't let them out easily." At the commissioner's questioning look he sighed. "If you let them out now, they are never going to learn. The only one that could help them right now in prison is Captain Soto. And he knows more than me about this specific Djinn." He turned away to walk to the door, but before he went out that door in front of him, he looked down and said, "They need to learn. Don't stop doing what you are doing, but make sure they escape. There is also a surprise in the cabinet." With that, he walked out of the office, leaving a flabbergasted commissioner looking at the buildable ship in a bottle.