Bad Father (After Season 13)

Here I am back with another one bois and ladies and nonbinary people. Btw I hope you enjoyed The Barista Au one.

I do really think that school sucks tho, I really would like to write more stories instead of classes. All I have been doing when we are not doing anything is getting lost in thought of another oneshot XD. We barely learn anything in our school and they still somehow manage to keep us in for six hours and more. Instead of English, I wish I could write. English is useless, because we basically learn 4th grade English, which I already know.

Requested by @cyclondoojay.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy it. Vote and comment your feedback.

Plays after the end of Season 13.

3rd Person POV:

Our favorite ninjas are currently going through Ninjago city, and to be specific, the mall. They are buying all sorts of things, like new hoodies for Jay. They already bought some things like, Cole, some cakes, Lloyd, some candy, Kai, a lot of hair gel, Zane, some oil for him and Pixal, Wu, a lot of tea packets and finally, Nya, a lot of new clothes that the boys had to carry for her.

They are currently going to buy some new hoodies for Jay, or if more specifically saying that Jay gets to wear them one time, and they disappear. The others always wonder how they are gone by the time of the afternoon, but they don't really question it, but Jay knows that probably Nya stole them.

Jay's POV:

Nya is still clinging onto Jay, like a koala bear.

"Are you going to cling onto me for the rest of the month, just for a kiss on the hand?" Jay asks, as they start walking, just as Wu came out with a lot of tea packets.

"Yes<3." Nya says, clinging to me more. She hasn't been this clingy since the time we went to the first realm. And I was confused about how she could do that...

"Wha- "I got cut off by a pair of footsteps running towards us stopping right in front of us.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you for saving Ninjago, you guys don't get enough credit." The male voice says. I look up, and see the person I want to see the least now. My biological father Cliff Gordon.

My eyes darken. Nya's eyes widen as she realizes who this is, tightens her grip on me in an attempt to comfort me, but it doesn't work.

"Who might you be sir?" Lloyd asks in a polite tone, that he rarely does.

"Cliff. Cliff Gordon." He says introducing themselves. Their eyes widen and look at me still surprised by the fact that he is my biological dad. We told them a few months ago how we got together back 3 years ago.

I got cut from my thought by the same voice. "Uhm. Hey, young man, you look a little red, are you alright?" He asks looking at me with care in his eyes. How pathetic.

3rd Person POV:

"You think I am alright?" Jay asks in a cold voice, sending down shivers down everybody's spines. All of the ninjas prepare to hold Jay back, Nya already behind Jay. Everybody is looking at them. "You want to be shocked to death, father?" His eyes widen in realization, as he now knows what had happened that day. Jaws drop.

"Wha- How?" He asks not even worrying about getting shocked to death.

"It now how, but rather Why?" He asks, while playing with electricity in his hands like a pen. Nya quickly takes his hands to his back holding him from charging at him. "Why did you do it?" He asks raising his voice to the absolute minimum. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IN A BAG, TO SUFFOCATE ME? WHY DID YOU? WHY DID YOU NEVER SEACH FOR ME? WHY ARE YOU GETTING AN EXCUSE TO TALK TO ME? WHY ARE YOU HERE NOW, NOW THAT I AM 20?" He shouts at him. Jay was already held back by all the ninja, even Cole had to help. Cliff was scared by the venom in his voice.

"So... heh you see there's an explanation for this." Cliff says, worried for his life.

Jay motions for them to stop holding him back, motioning that he isn't going to hurt him. They hesitantly release him.

Jay walks a little till he is in front of Cliff, poking him in the chest. "You are a pathetic excuse of a father." He says in a cold voice, walking away with the whole gang looking at Cliff with an apologetic look.

Cliff just stood there frozen in place, as he realized what had happened. "He is right, I am." He mumbled looking down. He needed to fix this.

*3 days later*

Jay's POV:

It was the afternoon, we were watching some random film. Nya cuddled into my side, on my other side Cole eating his cake. It was normal for once.

"Huh?" I said as soon as I saw my biological father standing there looking at the camera.

"Is the camera on?" He asks, what I assume the cameraman who answers yes. "So, here I am making an apology, an apology to my son, Jay Walker the Blue Ninja" He said, looking at the camera apologetically.

I was surprised, he was apologizing, after how many hurtful things I said to him.

"Not only an apology, but an explanation too." He said looking sad. "When he was born, the mother died, I knew he was going to be an elemental master since his mother was one. I was devastated to hear that my fiancé died. I tried so hard not to break down in front of the kid, but every time I would look in his eyes, I would see her. I resulted in drinking, took less care of the little guy. After a month I realized what was happening. I needed to get the kid to a safe place. I didn't want him to go to an adoption center, because back then they weren't really nice. I knew a nice couple who lived in a junkyard. I knew they would take walks every day around 5 pm. I quickly dropped him off on the side of the road, with a letter explaining everything. If I would have not done that he would have been probably traumatized for his whole life. And I am sorry. I am sorry son." He said letting the gate of tears flow freely.

I, now myself was crying on Nya's shoulder. I should forgive him.

*a month later*

3rd Person POV:

After Jay heard this, he went to the mansion to find his biological father. He found him and forgave him. They had been spending more and more time, just like father and son bonding time. Of course, he never forgot Ed and Edna. Everything started to get back to normal for now.

Here it is, with another one. Hope you enjoyed.

I HAVE SOMETHING BIG COMING UP, NOBODY HAS EVER DONE BEFORE. (I haven't found anybody who has done this yet) IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO FINISH, BUT IT IS GONNA BE WORTH IT. ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO REWATCH A LITTLE BIT OF NINJAGO FOR THIS. SO IF YOU WANNA KEEP UP WITH THAT SAVE THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY OR FOLLOW ME. WHY AM I STILL WRITING IN CAPS. Khm, so anyway let's get back on track.

So can still suggest stories.

I hope you enjoyed it, if you did vote and comment your feedback.

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and stay hydrated!!!