Concert pt1 (Season 3) (Rewrite)

!PLEASE READ THE NEWER ONESHOTS!

Hewwoo ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary pals, to the rewrite of Concert. This contains songs and links to them. It is emotional.

Information about this oneshot series:

-Jay didn't have a series, but instead took an interest in music.

-Cole and Jay acted the fights out, because Cole told him about Nya being flustered around him.

-Shortly after Zane's Sacrifice, Wu informed Nya about her powers.

-Ed and Edna told Jay he was adopted.

-Jay rebuilt Zane after a lot of trial and error.

-Lyrics are changed according to the situation.

-Jay's fans know about some things.

I hope you enjoy it, if you by whatever means do, I would be thankful if you could share, vote, and comment your feedback. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concert pt1

It was now midnight according to the clock on the table, but the man at the desk didn't seem to notice that it was so late. The man was so lost in reading something that looked awfully lot like lyrics. The man sighed and once again read the lyrics of the song.

He thought about what his friend had said to him just the day before...

*Flashback*

"Hey, Jay where should I pack these boxes to?" The black-haired man was carrying a lot of boxes filled with paper.

"You can put it next to the table Cole." The man named Jay said as he looked up from sorting through boxes from the other side of the room. He had been moving into his biological parent's house since his biological father died. Jay wasn't really attached, he only spent 3 weeks with him.

"Oka- Woah!" Right after Cole put the boxes down, they fell down, with the top box opening and spraying papers everywhere. He picked one up and looked at it.

"Wait, don't read those!" Jay said, trying to stand up from his position on the floor.

"Jay these are incredible. Did you write these?" Cole asked and Jay nodded. "You'd make a great artist because I know how good you are at singing. Maybe it's time for a carrier change." Jay shakes his head in disagreement.

*End of Flashback*

Now, it was 5 days later, and the thought was still stuck in his head. Did Cole really mean that, or was he just kidding? Jay only wrote those lyrics to let out steam, but were they really good?

Now looking at the clock, he saw the time and concluded from the time right now and sore back that it had been 3 hours since he sat down and stared at the piece of paper in front of him. Now picking it up and packing it away, and finally shutting the lamp off, he went to bed. He had a phone call to make in the morning.

*Timeskip*

It had been two months since that day. The hours of sleep he could have gotten were turned into planning, practicing, and writing. It had been approximately a month since tickets have begun selling. As it turns out, in just 2 months of one's time, you can make it famous in Ninjago City.

Jay had given every one of his friends and family except for one person... But we don't talk about that. Almost everyone in Ninjago was going to be there.

Leg bouncing up and down as he waited, seated directly in front of his makeup table. Safe to say, he was very anxious and very warm. It was the middle of summer and it was a small enclosed area. The musician wore a jean jacket a blue shirt underneath it, and some black jeans.

He was thinking about what could go wrong. Maybe he'd butcher the lyrics up completely, or maybe he'd trip and he would be the biggest messu-

He was startled as a hand was placed on his shoulder pulling him out of his thoughts. "Jay, calm down." Said Cole.

"Can you knock next time? Also, I am not nervous." Jay snapped. He was not going to reveal his thought to his best friend.

"Jay, I know you. When you are nervous, your knee starts bouncing, you make weird sounds and also bite your nails." Cole informed him and looked down at Jay biting his nails. Jay blushed in embarrassment and put his fingers down.

"How can I not be nervous Cole? If I mess up and everyone will think of me as a failure." Jay went to speak again but was interrupted by Cole

"Nobody will think of you like that. Why do you think almost everyone in Ninjago attended YOUR Concert. They want to see YOU perform, and not some nervous wreck. Now go out there because we are starting in 10 minutes!" Cole said trying to comfort him and hurry him up.

"Guess you're right." Jay mumbled, not loud enough for Cole to hear. He sat up from the chair. The singer opened the door and started to go down the hallway under the stage. He finally reached the point where there was a technician smiling at him. He stepped onto the platform, where the elevator upwards was.

The electrician gave him the mic and earbud, as Jay put the device onto his ear, making sure to put the mic close enough to hear, the technician tested out everything. After all, was done, the technician went out and silence filled the air, except for the shouts outside.

Jay felt the elevator being moved upwards and the light began to shine on his body.

"AND PLEASE WELCOME JAY WALKER TO THE STAGE!" There were cheers as he reached the end of the ride. As he saw the crowd, he felt his worries go away. As the blinding light and the deafening cheers went away, he saw his chance to be himself.

"I see we have quite the crowd here, don't we?" The number of fangirls squealing at his voice. He turned to Steve, the announcer. "Steve, thank you for your service, please go backstage." Steve nodded. Once he was out of sight, he turned to the crowd once again.

"As you might know or might not know, I am Jay Walker and I am 19 years old. Now, are you guys ready?" Jay asked trying to hype them up. The cheering went for a few seconds before it stopped. "On the count of 3, all say what song you want to hear. So, 1, 2, 3!"