Half a Year (Season 6)

Hello bois and girls and nonbinary people, this is an interesting thing I thought of before going to sleep.

OK, I know that I already published one, but wrote another one, because I felt like it.

This oneshot is, what if it took them half a year to rescue Jay, but they could rescue the others. Going to be interesting.

Also thanks for the 45 votes!

I hope you enjoy! Share with friends. Thanks

Played in Season 6.

Tw: Blood, Depressing thoughts, Torture

3rd Person POV:

Jay has been miserable for months. If he had to guess he was here for about half a year. It all started with a simple mistake, that lead to an even bigger mistake, to him being captured and tortured every day. He was already used to it. At first, they took his eye out. Then from his knowledge, his friends attacked the ship and took the sword of soul, but by the time they got there, he was hidden somewhere else. To his knowledge, they killed Nadakhan and freed everyone in the sword. He was quite sad that they never came for him, he guessed he was just that unforgivable.

He was just waking up from the hours of torture he received today. He wanted to try so bad, but every time he tried to escape, he received more torture. His hopes and dreams go down every day. At least he still has positive thinking.

The last thing he thought to himself before falling to sleep, he hopes that they haven't forgotten him.

Nya and the team discovered the last of Nadakhan's goon's hideouts, and so far they haven't found Jay. She realized a few months ago that she loved him. She can be heard crying late at nights. Nadakhan told them what he did to him. They were all saddened by the things that happened to him. She promised herself that she would do anything to rescue him.

She just wanted him to be alive by the time they arrive.

* 1-day Time skip *

Jay woke up to a lot of screaming. After a while the shouts come closer and closer until they are almost next to him, He looks up, his eyes start to water, as he sees a crying Nya.

Nya looks at Jay, and stares at him. He has more scars than she can count, he has even more burn marks. She feels a massive amount of guilt, and starts to cry.

"Please can you release me?" Jay asked kindly, snapping her out of her trance. She nodded really fast. She took the key from the guard's neck and place it in the keyhole. She unlocked the door and helped him get up.

The next thing she knows that he envelops her in a hug while sobbing. She didn't know what happened to him but she knew he was broken and in need of fixing. She hugged back.

After a minute. She pulled away to take in all his features. He looked to be malnourished and matured. She took in all of the scars on his face. When she finished, she looked into his eyes. He no longer had that look like he was a kid. That look faded away and clouds of anxiety, depression, and pain appeared in his eyes. But she didn't care. He was the same Jay She fell in love with. She cupped his cheek and pulled him in a long and emotional kiss. He didn't refuse. He kissed back.

After a few seconds, they want back to the bounty, everyone celebrating that he came back. Zane fixed his foot.

And let's just say that he got a treat from Nya, if you know what I mean. 😉

This was a little short but it was still fun to write, and hopefully fun to read. You can still request on the request Page. Thx.

I hope you enjoyed this one, if you did, please share with your friends, vote, and comment your feedback on this book. I need feedback in order to correct things if needed. Thank you!

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and stay hydrated!!!