NF Fluff/Crack Drabbles

Hewwoo Ladies and Gentlemen and nonbinary pals.

Now, I am going to bring you some fluff before I'll work on the Hanahaki one.

I still need to write some of the finer details for it, but it'll be done sometime next week I hope.

So, enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Air (Idea by @shewolfjayashiper)

Kai didn't know how he didn't notice them the first time he went by. In his defense, he was sleepy and didn't notice the change in temperature and the small wind blowing by.

The second time was really his fault. Well, not only his. All of them were walking except for Jay and Nya were walking by the courtyard and they just walked below them.

Now they were wearing their GI's and starting to warm up waiting for Master Wu and Sensei Jay. It still felt weird to call him that despite it already being several months.

"Is it just mean or is it hotter than usual?" Kai asked as he tried to cool himself down by flinging his GI.

"My meters show an unusual 10 percent increase in temperature inside the monastery walls than outside. My meter shows that winds are blowing inside the monastery more than it should be possible." Zane informed them very thoroughly.

"And why is it blowing more wind?" Cole asked as though it was already very apparent that they wanted to know what was going on.

"My sensors show that whatever is happening to the wind we can see it directly above us," Zane said as he looked up.

All of them looked up. First were Lloyd and Cole. Both of them had very different reactions. Lloyd looked amazed and Cole was smirking.

The last one was Kai he looked up and saw Jay.

Now it wasn't exactly normal for one of their teachers to a high fly in the air without airjitzu or a dragon and with somebody on their lap. More specifically his sister with her head on his lap and her body floating in the air / laying on his legs.

So, Jay was there caressing one of her cheeks with his non-metal hand and looking at her lovingly. He looked at her like she was a precious treasure making sure that nobody stole her from him.

From the point where they were standing, they couldn't see much, but they could very clearly see that Nya was sleeping.

Kai suddenly opened his mouth but got hit in the face with... wind?

Kai opened his eyes and saw that Jay was looking at him now and instead of the loving, caring look he had been looking at Nya, had instead changed into a noticeably angry glare.

"Wake her up you die." Jay looked at him for a second more before turning back to Nya smiling.

Kai gulped. He didn't want to know what would happen if he accidentally woke Nya up. He already saw how angry Jay can be and he doesn't want to be on the other side of his anger.

"I think we should get back into the monastery," Lloyd said nervously as he backed away.

"I agree." Said Zane in a monotonic voice as he just walked away completely normal.

"I think there's some leftover cake I got to eat before it expires." Cole speed walked away.

"I'm out," Kai said particularly to no one.