Blanket Fort (Post Season 12)

Hello ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary pals, I am back with another one. My mental health is slowly deteriorating but I couldn't care less. XDDDD

I hope you enjoy it, if you by whatever means do, I would be thankful if you could share, vote, and comment your feedback. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blanket Fort

It was midnight. The moon reflects from many different surfaces, crickets chirping, people having dreams or nightmares. But now we are going to look at one specific pair. Some call them the power couple, but most people use their name, Jaya.

At the monastery, Nya was having a nightmare, a bad one at that. Everything they had experienced mashed into one little film happening in her head. She woke up crying next to her lover Jay looking at her worriedly.

Jay was now very worried. She had woken up like this for the past week. He would always comfort her when needed. He even asked Kai for advice, and all of us know well that Kai and advice don't go together. But that's the most probable answer he got.

They were there for some minutes, Nya spending time in Jay's arms crying, with it decreasing every second. When it fully stopped, Jay informed Nya that he would go away for at least a quarter of an hour. She feared that he would go away forever like in the nightmares she had, but she trusted him.

When Jay arrived in the living room he went to the couch to first set up camp. He made sure to get a lot of blankets and pillows and some chairs. First setting up a big circle full of chairs facing inwards, then getting the pillows for support, with using the couch as the main component. Finally at last he placed the blankets. The blue ninja got some lights and placed them into the fort, loading the lights with electricity. He also added a few decorational items and some snacks and drinks

Jay decided that it was enough and went back to the room.

Jay took Nya's hand and said, "Come with me, m'lady." This confused Nya but complied anyway. They went until they reached the living room.

"Y-You did this all for m-me?" Nya asked as her beautiful light grayish-blue eyes shone a little, still looking at the fort.

Jay (Imagine he's six foot 3) wrapped his arms around Nya's shoulder and kissed the top of her head. "Of course, I did, you deserve it." He said looking down at her. (she is 5 foot 8)

Nya let out a watery giggle and kissed his right cheek, and rushed to the fort, quickly going inside. Jay chuckled and walked towards the entrance and opened the blanket to go into it. He saw Nya sitting wide awake holding a water bottle that has already been emptied of half the water inside. The lightning Ninja laid down and soon after the water ninja put her head on his chest as he stroked her hair.

After half an hour, Nya quickly declared, "Let's play 2021 questions! You go first." Jay chuckled at her antics.

"All right, what should I ask you?" Jay asked himself. After a minute of thinking, he got an idea, "What was your first impression of me?" He asked with a smirk as he saw how she blushed.

"Is that really a question I need to a-answer?" She asked with a stutter. The lightning ninja nodded. She sighed. "Well, I thought y-you were cute and very f-funny, and how beautiful your eyes were." Nya said blushing even more with every word she said, as she stared into the vibrant eyes of her lover's eyes. She snapped out of it, biting her lip turning away. (My headcanon: His eyes are vibrant blue which still can be seen in the dark, giving off a very very light glow. It was like this since the day he unlocked his full potential, and nobody knew why. Except for Wu, but he never told why)

Nya got an idea of what to ask. The ex-Samurai looked towards her love, tilted her head, and asked the big question.

"When did you know that you were going to be with me forever?"

"When we went to the terrible first date I was 99 percent sure. Everything went wrong with that date and you still stuck by me." Jay's eyes bore into her grey ones. "Do you remember when we went to that semi-fancy restaurant?" He asked and at her nod, he continued. "Back then you were a very messy eater." He chuckled contently. "You were eating chicken and your hand was covered in sauce and your mouth was also the same. When I said that, you wiped your hands, picked up your phone, and opened the camera app. You saw yourself, and let out the cutest giggle I've ever heard. That day, I decided that, that I would work myself towards making you giggle like that once again. I don't just love you because of your beauty, which still played a big part, but it is your personality, beauty, and that cute giggle you have mixed together." Jay finished fondly smiling. She shed a tear and brought him into a searing kiss.

They pulled apart, but their foreheads stayed on each others. He looked into her eyes and asked: "When did you?" Jay asked without missing a beat.

Nya sighed. "I was 75 percent sure, when you unlocked your full potential because of me. And when you saved me from Nadakhan, I was 99.99 percent sure." Nya cupped Jay's right cheek with her right hand and spoke once again. "But now just a minute ago, I am now sure that I will be with you forever and always." She smiled at him, and pulled him down once again. When they pulled apart, she checked the clock, and saw it was already 3 AM. "I think we need to head to sleep." Nya said as she leaned back once again on Jay's chest, as she felt him relax.

"I love you." Jay said.

After a moment of silence, she answered. "I love you too."

Master Wu found them in the morning sleeping in the same position, before walking off and muttering something about young love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was so so hard. Please give me feedback as this was my first real fluff oneshot.

Have you ever felt the need to rant to someone so bad, but you can't because they don't have time or would understand? Well, that's happening to me, but writing helps me, and it's a nice hobby.

I really hope you enjoyed it, if you by whatever means did, I would be thankful if you could share, vote, and comment your feedback. Thanks!

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and stay hydrated! Until next time!