Not Found pt3 (Season 3-6)

Hewwooo. I am so desperate, I am thinking about writing a diary, but I don't have a diary to write into, so yeah that plan is out the window. XD.

Please do write in the comments if you want longer chapters. The next one is going to be going much faster than normal, as I am going to describe the two seasons from Jay's perspective.

I hope you enjoy it, if you by whatever means do, I would be thankful if you could share, vote, and comment your feedback. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Found pt3

'So that's Jennifer's Armory done. I just need to go to Borg Tower, Library of Domu, and then finally to the Floating Runes.' Jay thought as he looked over at his crinkled To-Do list, which he made right before he went away on a spare napkin.

His new suit was definitely an improvement. It was much more mobile and also less clunky, due to the only one arm armor. The mask was also wicked cool.

The blue ninja was not one for patience, so he ran as fast as he could to Borg Tower. He hoped to get a phone and some kind of communication device and maybe just some weapons. Jay also hoped that his sensei had already contacted Borg, but if he didn't, he would be in for an awkward and tense conversation.

Out of breath, he got to the elevator of the building, he quickly pushed in the top floor, hoping Borg has already been informed, or he'd wake up the genius from his probably nightmare-filled sleep.

Once the lightning ninja arrived at the desired floor, Jay stepped out of the elevator and saw a sleep-deprived Borg waiting for him. He waved him over.

"Hello, Jay." He greeted as he turned his wheelchair around and handed him a few things. "I had heard about the thing you'll do, and I'm going to help you with giving you a few necessities. First of all, an unreleased version of the Borg Phone, specifically designed for your needs. It can also be charged with your powers." The genius said to Jay, as he saw eyeing the phone in his arms. "The second thing is a communication device, that you can put you own AI in it and if you decide to come back, could technically connect to the ones that I will give the others shortly after your departure." He gestures to the small little earplug. "The last 2 things are the same, just only for two different arms. The two swords, being created from the best material that money can't even buy. It is the lightest and most durable sword ever created in history and I am honored in creating it. I made the handles black and silver and the blade blue. With your elemental powers, you can strengthen the blade. I hope that's enough." He finished his rant with a sleepy yawn. "Now if you don't mind, I will go back to work. Goodbye Jay, and good luck." Borg said as he redirected his wheelchair to the computer.

'Why won't they let me speak? Am I that annoying?' Jay frowned and packed the phone and communication device into the already loaded backpack. With a swift move with the agile swords, he put them in the holder on his back.

After a short time, he was in the main lobby again, when he decided that he would need food and water if he to survive in the wild.

While going to the Library of Domu, Jay stopped by a 24-7 open grocery shop and bought some canned food and bottles of water.

His feet hurt like hell but it was only a few miles. He started to run but was almost instantly on the ground rubbing his feet. The lightning ninja really needed to go so he got a dumb idea that might work. The master of lightning would send little lightning to his feet, thus increasing his speed. It was certainly possible, but would it be executable? Well, there was only one way to find out...

Jay sent a jolt of lightning to his feet, and in just a few moments he was at the entrance of the Library of Domu starring at an old man. Wait, that old man was his master holding a bag of scrolls.

"Good evening, Jay. I've been waiting for you." Wu said calmly

"I might have forgotten that the library would be closed." Jay said scratching his head.

"Yes, you did." The old man chuckled. "Don't worry, I already got all the scrolls you needed. The only thing you need to give back on short notice is the scroll of airjitzu. The other you won't need to bring back here for years." He then proceeded to hand over the bag full of scrolls.

"Thank you, master." The student said, lightly bowing his head.

"No need to thank me, Jay. After all, you are my student." Wu said. "Good luck on your journey Jay." And with a brink of an eye, he disappeared.

Jay blinked. It was not the strangest thing he has ever seen. With another jolt of lightning, he speeds along the way to the runes. His feet were burning, but he was sure it would be worth it. On a valley near the runes, where the sky was perfectly clear, he set up camp. The master of lightning set up a campfire and the tent he had bought, also making sure that he eradicated any bug with his powers in the near area. Jay got his sleeping bag from his bag and zipped himself into it.

He cried himself to sleep that night.