Robbery (AU)

Hello ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary people, I am back. I am somewhat recovered from that awful illness. I am currently getting a huge energy boost, at a random time at night. Since this is the 1k special this is going to be much longer than the other ones. When I was lying in bed, suffering (not really), I was trying to improve my writing skills and speed on my laptop. (You maybe have a question as to why haven't I written on my laptop, the answer to the question is that I can't because I can only open one page before it freezes the whole thing, it can't handle Word, which is the app I write on.) I really do hope you enjoy this Oneshot, because I spent a lot of time thinking about it.

I am very thankful for every read, every comment, and every vote. As of writing this, we are still number one in the tag ninjagooneshots. I am very happy you guys enjoy what I make. This I just a way for me to entertain people on the internet, mainly Jaya fans. I really enjoy writing as a hobby so I am really glad someone likes them. I really do want to write other fandoms too (Don't worry I will never leave this book, I love Ninjago too much.), give me ideas for fandoms. Also, you can still request oneshots on the request page.

I am so excited about the Windows 11 release, because of the sheer possibility we can do with the different windows. I could have the three windows on one screen, which is possible on Windows 10 but it was very awkward. Sorry for rambling.

Info:

-All of them are friends, which means no couples.

-They work at the tee shop in the city, owned by Wu.

-They haven't discovered their powers yet, and it is not going to be discovered in this.

-Nya and Jay may or may not have a crush on each other. But who am I to tell them to do something?

-You should imagine the Ninja with their season 10 designs.

And I think that is all you need to know about this story so let's just jump into it.

I hope you enjoy. If you can, share with friends.

TW: Blood, Swearing

3rd Person POV:

After a long day of work, the staff were really tired. It was surprisingly hard to manage a tea shop. There has been currently a huge rivalry between Wu's tea shop and the coffee shop next door. So after a hard day at work, they decided that they would hang out and eat some dinner.

When they arrived at Kai's and Nya's apartment, they still had some time to kill. They sat down on the couches, talked for a bit before turning on the Toy Story series. Jay didn't particularly watch the movie, even though he loved the series, he looked at one person. And that person was Nya.

Nya wasn't just the typical friend for Jay. She was more like a big crush. He loved her long raven hair, her brown eyes, and her perfect personality. In his eyes, the ravennette was the perfect woman. He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw her turn around to look at him, turning away blushing. He smirked because he knew it was very hard to make her be embarrassed about something.

Nya felt something gaze at her while watching TV. She just guessed that her brother's protective instincts kicked in. The feel still didn't disappear. She turned around and found out that her crush Jay had been looking at him. She wanted to say something, but it wouldn't come out as more as a whisper. She felt as blood rushed to her cheeks, immediately turning back to the TV, at the thought of being embarrassed at the point of blushing. In her eyes, he was cute and handsome at the same time. No explanation is needed for him.