Drunk p1 (Season 4)

Hello, I am back with a 2 part oneshot about drunk Jay. Vote and comment your feedback. I hope you enjoy.

Played in season 4.

Jay's POV:

I don't even know how much time I spent here all I know is that I have had a fun time so far. Some guy recommended to me that I should drink away my problems they were right. This is fun.

"Jay, what are you doing here." asks someone behind me. I turn around to see the entire team minus Nya.

"What do you think I am doing?" I snapped. They looked at me before they figured it out what had happened,

"You're not staying here. Why are you here." Says Kai as Cole picks me up because if I would stand up I would fall.

"I needed to drink away my prooooblemss. Woah your *hic* hair looks like a porcupine. Let me touch it!!" I said and started to touch his hair, he quickly moved away with giving me a weird look. They knew that this would be this long.

*Time skip to the bounty*

"*sigh* Place him on the couch." said Zane.

"What happened to him?" asked Nya coming from the kitchen to the living room.

"He went out to drink away his problems in a bar. We only found him because Dareth called us that he was super drunk." said Cole as they all sat down in exhaustion and Nya looked away with a guilty look on her face.

"We need to give him a lot water in order to help him." stated Zane as he gives me water which I knock out of his hand.

"I don't need water! I need sleep! Bring me to my bed now!" I shouted. They all looked at me shook their head and turned their head towards Nya who looked uncomfortable but did not say no.

She helped me up, arm around her neck walking to my room once we reach my room we open the door but didn't walk in because she wanted to ask something.

"Why did you do it?" What problems do you have?" Nya asks as we go into the room and releases me.

"You really should know what problem I have." She looks shocked for a moment but shook it of. "My problem was a broken heart that you broke right here." I point to my chest area. "Some man said it would take all my pain away which it did thankfully. To be honest I don't even know hove someone would even find me attractive, let alone date me. And I guess I was right. I don't even know how you could have found my best friend more attractive than me. My best friend. You caused us not to be friends anymore and then left without saying anything to the both of us. You only planned it didn't you?" I asked with fury as she shrinks even more from my gaze.

"Jay..." she tries to speak with tears in her eyes, but cut her off.

"Doesn't matter anymore. The guy was right, I don't feel the heartbreak anymore, but something is definitely wrong with me." I say as I am getting dizzy.

"What's wrong?" She asks actually concerned.

"I don't kn-" I said as I slip into unconsciousness.

Nya's POV:

I quickly caught him before he could fall to the ground. I quickly place him on the bed, tucking him in.

I still can't believe he feels this way. If I knew I would have....

No, you did this you gotta fix this

Just how am I going to fix this...?

This was the first part of Drunk. I hope you enjoyed. If you did please vote and if there were any problems please comment them.

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and hydrate!