Portal, Part 1 (Multiverse Series)

Hello guys, gals, and nonbinary pals. Today I am going to experiment with something different. This is going to be a little strange, I know, but I think it is going to be a lot of fun. This one is going to be a short one, but the others will be a lot longer, believe me.

INFO about this series of oneshots:

-The POV changes accordingly to the version of Jaya. (Original Jaya being the one in the series.)

-You may get a Jaya overload, if that's even possible.

-They are 19 years old.

I really hope you enjoy it and please share it with friends.

Original Jaya, 3rd POV:

They just arrived from a long day, working on multiple things, and not coming close to getting to the finding of the mysterious Vengestone buyer. The two lovers just wanted each other's presence near each other cuddle, kiss and maybe even ha- NO, we don't go there.

So, after heading to the bed *cough* they took a shower together *cough* they went to eat, when a sudden force pulled them back. They didn't know what it was, but it was pulling more and more, and the strange part was that it only pulled them. Before they were pulled back by a massive force, they saw the horror on the other's faces.

When they were pulled back at the speed of sound, they blacked out.

*Unknown Location*

Both of their eyes fluttered open upon hearing an unknown voice yet so familiar. "Looks like they are awake huh?" They both saw a very weird thing. They saw a Nya and a Jay standing looking mildly worried. They were so confused they had a headache. As they stood up they saw not only one pair of themselves but at least 100 pairs of them, all looking very different. The pair decided not to question it, as they knew that something must have sent them here, and they wouldn't send them here without an explanation.

They decided to speak to the Jaya pairs in the room. Speaking of the room, the walls were painted white and the ceiling and floor were wood.

By the end they spoke to only a little part of them and there was a lot more. They spoke to Pain Jaya, Concert Jaya, Ghost Jaya, Barista Jaya, Sacrifice Jaya and a whole lot more. (Just also imagine Jaya pairs from other books as well).

Although one specific pair was quiet, very quiet. This Jay had a whole different look, he was wearing a light gray undershirt and a blue kind of cape that went on the front till his stomach, he also had some baggy light blue trousers.

But the strange thing was, he got some blue arrow tattoos on his arms and legs. They had a slight of a mysterious glow on them.

"Hey, blue tattoo guy, what should we call your pair." Jay asked, while being smacked on the head by Nya. (I will refer to original Jaya by their normal names, if there are from another one, it will say the name of the book or the oneshot depending what I am writing about.)

"Avatar, Avatar Jay. Avatar Jaya. It's nice seeing you original ones." Avatar Jay added, alerting Jay and Nya, and a whole lot of others.

"What do you mean by that?" Nya asked standing up from the sitting position she was in just a moment ago.

"No need to get defensive. I think the one who did this will explain later." Avatar Jay said trying to calm down Nya.

"Can you tell us your story, Avatar Jay?" Jay asked excitedly. He was excited to ask his other selves, it seemed interesting, nothing like this ever happened out of the random.

"Of course, original one." Avatar Jay now was sitting on an airball, smirking to himself as he saw the look of awe on everyone's faces.

"My story started..."

Cliffhanger, sorry not sorry. I need to see the atla. Mostly the most important part. Imagine if I would rewrite the whole of atla. i can see myself do that actually.

So anyway, how was that? I think it's interesting, because this way I can bring even more characters into this book, and I plan to make this oneshot series the way that if the series would be over, I could still continue if I wanted to, which I will, because this whole thing is an interesting thing.

I really do hope you enjoyed, if you did please share with friends, vote, and comment your feedback.

I hope you have a good morning/day/night, stay hydrated, and don't do drugs.