01-05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 1: | 【01】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 1: | 【01】
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Full-level green tea wears a little pitiful"

Text: Chun Dao Han

——Exclusively published by Jinjiang

Lin Feilu died on the night of her twenty-seventh birthday.

On her birthday in previous years, she would hold a party at the beach villa, partying with friends and friends until dawn, and even the gifts from her parents were sent there in advance.

But this time she happened to have gastroenteritis. She went to the hospital in the morning to get some medicine, and went back to the upper floors of the city center. She slept in the bedroom for a day.

I was awakened by the movement of the living room at night.

After the parents separated, the house in the city center was jointly owned by the two of them. It was empty for a long time. When Lin Feilu clutched her stomach and walked out, she saw her stylishly dressed mother was walking on the sofa with a little wolf dog. .

Lin Feilu was stunned for two seconds, then turned back to the bedroom to change clothes, then slammed the door and left.

When I got to the garage, Mother Lin called and asked her, "Why are you here? Didn't go to the party?"

Lin Feilu opened the door of the Lamborghini, did not answer, and asked, "Are you divorced?"

Mother Lin said, "No."

She laughed: "I don't know what it means for you to do this." What else was going to say on the other end of the phone, she added: "You go on, don't worry, you won't tell my dad."

It's like she hadn't told her mother when she ran into her dad and led the man back to the villa.

The couple have played their own roles since she was a child. She has watched a lot over the years when she should and shouldn't. Apart from nausea, she has no other feelings.

When I was about to hang up, the other side said as if thinking of it: "Happy birthday, little deer."

Lin Feilu started the car: "Thank you."

The car drove on the coastal road, and the phone rang again. It was her plastic sister who called, and shouted, "You finally answered the phone? We are in DC, are you coming?" After speaking, she lowered her voice, and her tone was a little excited. "Xie He also came and said that he would apologize for his girlfriend the last time! Oh no, I'm already an ex-girlfriend. Let her pour you coffee, it deserves!"

Her stomach began to ache again, she covered her stomach with one hand and the steering wheel with the other hand, sorrowful: "I'm not coming, you guys play."

The Plastic Sister was surprised: "What about Xiehe?"

Lin Feilu smiled and said, "I care what he does."

Opposite speechless: "Everyone broke up with your girlfriend because of you."

She said casually, "I didn't let him divide it. I didn't do anything."

There was silence on the other end.

There was another colic in his stomach. Lin Feilu bowed in pain and reached out to hang up the phone. Suddenly there was a harsh brake sound in front, and a large truck slid over at speed.

Lin Feilu slammed the steering wheel, and the front of the car hit the guardrail and flew down towards the sea cliff below.

For a few seconds in the air, the sky revolves.