76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 76: | 【76】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 76: | 【76】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Guan Xingran was completely fascinated by this cute, pretty and unpretentious girl Rong'er.

He was very interested in Japan yesterday. As soon as he walked into the restaurant, he saw the girl drifting down. He looked back and smiled like a fairy in the world, and he asked to fight with her to set the table close. With his identity as the young owner of Yujian Villa, his suave appearance and extraordinary skill, there are few women in this world who are not tempted.

At this moment, when she heard her say this, she immediately said, "Girl Rong'er is so cute, how can anyone dislike it? Unless the other person is blind and blind!"

The voice of the bird who was angry as a pufferfish on the side: I think your heart is quite blind!

Lin Feilu smiled shyly. He turned his head to see Lin Tingzheng beside him looking at her with complicated and funny eyes, and winked at him secretly.

The smile in Lin Ting's eyes became more obvious, he shook his head secretly, and left with her.

Lin Feilu didn't have to exert much effort to deal with people like Queyin, just a few words could make her heart disease relapse. This way teased her, adding a lot of fun to the ordinary journey, but it was fun.

While resting at Lin's feet at noon, Lin Ting whispered: "You don't like them, we just won't go with them all the way, and you deliberately went to get mad at what the girl did."

Lin Feilu furiously ate the dried beef and said, "She called me shameless yesterday."

Lin Ting's always gentle expression suddenly became a little angry. His skin was already white, and the red on his neck was particularly obvious when he was angry. He said in a low anger: "It's really unreasonable. It's clearly that the official star is not observing the etiquette. I have not been with them. She cares about it, she dare to bite!"

Seeing that he was really angry, Lin Feilu hurriedly smoothed her hair: "Oh, it's okay, I made her so happy, don't you think she looks like a fried parrot when she is angry?"

Lin Ting was amused by her metaphor, shook her head, and touched her head: "If you have enough fun, that official Xing is not kind, so you don't need to entangle him."

Lin Feilu smiled and nodded: "Good."

In the evening, the group arrived at Yinzhou City, which is only half a day away from Jinling City. Jinling and Yinzhou are strips of water, separated by a golden Milky Way. Because it is close to Jinling, the place is not very prosperous, and the atmosphere of the rivers and lakes is very strong. There are obviously more rivers and lakes riding horses and swords along the way.

Lin Feilu said from Guan Xingran's mouth all afternoon, and finally got a general impression of the martial arts world in this world.

Those things written by Mr. Jin Yong are naturally absent, but they are also divided into black and white, three religions and nine streams. There are several big families, several big sects and several big villas standing on the rivers and lakes, respecting martial arts. They also have a list of heroes of the rivers and lakes, which is updated every year, and those who are on the list are the most accomplished martial artists in the rivers and lakes.

Guan Xingran said a string of names, and Lin Feilu hadn't heard of them, but she keenly caught a surname: Ji.

Guan Xingran said: "A few years ago, the swordsman Ji Liang had always occupied the top of the list of heroes. Ji Daxia was known as the world's number one swordsman. His swordsmanship made him fascinated. Everyone who went to ask for advice every year was convinced by his sword intent. It’s a pity that Daxia Ji has disappeared in recent years. Cangsong Mountain, where he used to live, also went to the sky. There are rumors that he was seriously injured and killed during the martial arts competition, and there are also rumors that he was completely reclusive and his name was on the hero list. It's gradually declining. Hey, I don't know if the official has a chance to learn Ji Daxia's sword intent in this life."