51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 51: | 【51】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 51: | 【51】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although Emperor Lin decreed to move Hui Lai to the Hall of Repentance, Lin Nianzhi still stayed in Yaohua Palace.

Dalin's tradition is that princes and princesses go out of the palace to build a mansion when they reach adulthood, and before that they all lived with their biological mothers.

In the end, Emperor Lin still loved him as the eldest princess. Although he hated Hui Bin, he did not anger her, and he was reluctant to follow Hui Bin to suffer.

The Yaohua Palace was temporarily empty now, and Emperor Lin asked the Ministry of Internal Affairs to re-arrange a group of palace people to serve. Lin Nianzhi was able to enjoy the life of living alone as an adult in advance.

She has been lying in bed since she fainted in a violent fire. The illness came and went like a whirlwind. She also learned that her mother had been demoted, and her whole person was a lot sluggish and not as lively as before.

After he recovered from his illness, Lin Nianzhi went to the Repentance Hall with Baoyou.

Hui Bian was detained for half a year, so she was not allowed to come out, nor were outsiders allowed to visit.

Lin Nianzhi stood at the gate of the temple for a long time, and Hui's maidservant came out and said in a low voice: "Princess, Niangniang asked you to go back. Don't come again."

Lin Nianzhi asked with red eyes, "I just want to see my concubine, how is she?"

The maid said: "The mother is very good, the princess need not worry, take care of yourself in the future."

Lin Nianzhi glanced inward through the half-open door of the palace, knowing that the mother concubine was to protect her from being implicated. He raised his hand to wipe away the tears, saluted at the door, and then turned back.

Walking on the road, I couldn’t help crying, crying as I said: “I told her not to interact with Mei-嫔, what kind of a good person can that be? The mother-in-law was provoked by her, and in the end she had to bite her back. , It ended up today!"

Seeing holding the pomelo, I felt distressed. After persuading me for a long time, Lin Nianzhi gradually stopped crying when he approached Yaohua Palace.

Baoyou suddenly said, "Princess, it seems like the fifth princess is standing there?"

Lin Nianzhi condensed and looked up. Sure enough, she saw a small figure standing under the big tree at the intersection. She was hiding behind the tree and poking her head towards the Yaohua Palace. It seems to want to pass, but hesitates.

After hesitating for a long time, he finally turned his head down, looked at the pink sachet in his hand, and left with a depressed expression.

Just a few steps away, I saw Lin Nianzhi standing at the intersection.

The little girl's expression became tense with naked eyes. She glanced around, as if she wanted to find a place to hide. But there was only the big tree nearby, and it was obvious that she couldn't hide her.

Lin Feilu stood there blankly, not daring to move forward or back, or even to look at her.

I asked her before holding pomelo, princess, would you resent the fifth princess?

Lin Nianzhi was sick at that time and felt uncomfortable in his body and heart. He thought fiercely, why not hate it? ! I hate her! I hate Mingyue Palace!