31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 31: | 【31】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 31: | 【31】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Emperor Lin had any trouble, he would be watched by the whole harem. Since Guiyi Banquet went to Mingyue Palace for a reward, the wind direction of trampling Xiao Lan had changed.

Not to mention friendship, at least no more enemies, before the five princesses were respected in the face of a few princes, but now she is treated as a princess sincerely.

Feeling the change in the direction of the wind in the palace, Lin Feilu was still calm. Everything can't be rushed, she didn't worry about going to the Emperor Lin to swipe her face card again. The first encounter was deliberate, so she can do it later.

She also has something to do recently, which is to teach Lin Zhanyuan to write and read.

He is the thorn in the heart of Emperor Lin, and the two father and son will definitely meet each other in the future. She didn't expect Lin Di to like this stupid son, but at least she didn't hate him as much as before. Lin Zhanyuan will grow up, it is impossible to live under the protection of Xiao Lan and her all his life, she always hoped that he could rely on more.

Lin Zhanyuan was illiterate, and Xiao Lan had never taught him. At first, Lin Feilu taught him, but he blamed his reluctance.

He was only three or four years old, he just wanted to play. Of course he resisted reading and literacy. Lin Feilu taught him for two days and felt helpless from the kindergarten teacher.

First I pretended to be angry, and I ignored my brother if he didn't study!

The so-called intimidation.

Later, I said that as long as my brother could write his name, I would take my brother to ski.

The so-called temptation.

Under the coercion and temptation, Lin Zhanyuan finally made progress. Early in the morning, I took rice paper with my name on it and ran to my sister's room and dragged her out of the warm bed: "Name! Skiing!"

Then Lin Feilu and him carried a basin and came to the suitable skiing site she had chosen.

It was on the high **** next to the pavilion where she first met the eldest princess Lin Nianzhi. The palace staff was not very good to go up to sweep the snow, so she didn't care. The **** area was full of snow and the **** was not too steep. She tried it that day and it was just right for skiing.

The snow has stopped since the first day of the New Year, and now the snow in this place has shown signs of melting. The gentle **** is less than two meters away from the ground, even if it is turned over, it is not a big problem.

Lin Feilu pulled Lin Zhanyuan up with interest, first sat in the basin, gave him a demonstration, and then slid down the slope.

Lin Zhanyuan was stunned, and he clapped his hands excitedly after reacting, but he was a little scared, and waited for Lin Feilu to climb the hill again before sitting in the basin with the help of his sister.

Lin Feilu dragged him behind and asked loudly, "Are you ready!"

Lin Zhanyuan: "Alright!"

Then she smiled and released her hand and pushed him down.

Lin Zhanyuan yelled in excitement, and as soon as he reached the end he climbed up again with the basin.

The two had a great time, and the laughter floated far away.

When Song Jinglan and Tian Dong took things from the House of Internal Affairs and walked back, they heard the laughter floating in the wind.

Tiandong is clever, and he can hear it right away: "It seems to be the voice of the fifth princess."