21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 21: | 【21】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 21: | 【21】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Liang is a good friend of Uncle Song Jinglan Rong Heng, the world's number one swordsman.

When Song Jinglan was selected as a proton and sent to the Dalin Dynasty, the Rong family was worried about the future of the Rong family, Fuyin, and only Rong Heng worried about the safety of his nephew.

So step by step, he paid respect to Cangsongshan, and asked Ji Liang to go out and protect Song Jinglan.

Said to be friends, in fact, the friendship between the two is not deep. However, when Ji Liang was young, he was conspired and rescued by Rong Heng. The swordsman Zhongyi, owed Rong Heng a life, and he had to pay it anyway.

Since leaving Guan and down the mountain five years ago, he has been secretly following Song Jinglan to protect him.

Although it is the Dalin Palace, his martial arts attainments have long since reached the realm. Few people in the world are his opponents. Had it not been for Song Jinglan to fall into the deep well a few years ago, Ji Liang had to show up to rescue him, I am afraid that Song Jinglan would not have noticed his existence.

But since that day, Song Jinglan began to practice martial arts with him.

Ji Liang has no plans to accept disciples, but seeing his amazing talent, he is usually willing to show up at night to give pointers. When he appeared more often, Song Jinglan's name for him changed from "Ji Daxia" to "Mr. Ji" and then "Uncle Ji". Ji Liang didn't think anything was wrong.

He has been practicing martial arts all his life, like a sword idiot, no wife and no children. Song Jinglan called him so, he was actually quite happy.

So later, if Song Jinglan asked him to eavesdrop on the corner of the palace if nothing happened, Ji Liang, who was praised by the world for a generation of swordsmen, didn't seem to think anything was wrong?

Even formed a habit?

The previous month was Master's memorial day. He went back to Cangsong Mountain to worship. He has only returned after two months away. Once he came back, he consciously went to Zhaoyang Palace to listen to the corner.

Habit is a terrible thing!

Tian Dong heated the hot water, and when he entered the house, he was shocked when he saw a figure on the wall. When he reacted, he was surprised and said: "Mr. Ji, are you back?"

During the first two years when His Highness came to the Dalin Dynasty, several dangers were turned into dangers every day and night. Later, he realized that this Mr. Ji was secretly helping. Only when Mr. Yuuki was there, he felt relieved. Mr. Ji was absent for these two months. God knows how frightened he is.

Ji Liang nodded slightly, with a cold expression on his face, against the cold sword in his arms, which was particularly unkind.

But Tiandong knew that Mr. Ji was cold and warm, and didn't care. He laughed silly for a while, and ran out to make hot tea for Mr. Ji. When I returned, I heard his Highness ask: "Uncle Ji heard what happened to Zhaoyang Palace?"

Because the third princess Lin Xi always troubled Song Jinglan, Zhaoyang Palace was also the focus of observation in Ji Liang's eyes.

Tian Dong immediately raised his ears and looked serious, but he heard Ji Liang say, "It has nothing to do with you."

Lin Xi hasn't come to trouble your Highness for a while, and since it has nothing to do with His Highness, it doesn't matter to them.

Song Jinglan lowered his eyebrows and asked Ji Liang, "Is it Mingyue Palace?"