41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 41: | 【41】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 41: | 【41】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qing Yan quickly grabbed the medicine and came back, and started making the medicine with Yun You.

Lin Zhanyuan didn't cry now, but his eyes were as red as the little rabbit in his arms. He squatted by the bed to look at Xiao Lan, then at Lin Feilu, choked up and asked, "Sister, is my mother dead?"

Lin Feilu took his hand into the bed and held Xiao Lan's hand. "A dead person has no temperature. If you touch it, are your mother's hands warm?"

Lin Zhanyuan rubbed his eyes red for a long time, then smiled: "Warm!"

Lin Feilu also laughed: "So my mother did not die, but fell asleep and will wake up soon."

Lin Zhanyuan put a finger on his lips and hissed twice, and whispered quietly: "Then let's not disturb my mother to sleep, sister, let's go out and play."

Lin Feilu nodded, took his hand and left the room.

Lin Zhanyuan now has a little rabbit and long ears to accompany her, and her life is much happier than before, and her personality is more cheerful and lively than when she first arrived. He was only shocked by the scene of Xiao Lan rescued from wetness this morning, so he couldn't stop crying.

Now knowing that my mother is fine, she soon started playing happily in the yard again.

Lin Feilu sat on the threshold and looked at him, and the corners of his lips were not consciously curved. The daylight gradually tilted, and Xiao Lan, who was unconscious, finally woke up. Lin Feilu heard Yunyou's shout inside and got up and walked in.

Xiao Lan still looked very weak. She was shocked by this trip, and it is estimated that she will suffer a serious illness. Qingyan fed her the medicine and helped her to lie down. She looked at her daughter sitting next to the bed, her voice a little dumb: "It makes Lu'er worry again."

Lin Feilu shook his head: "Mother concubine takes care of her illness."

Xiao Lan stretched out her hand to touch the painful part of her face, but Lin Feilu reached out and held it down, "Mother concubine, just applied the medicine, don't touch it."

Xiao Lan asked in a dumb voice: "My face..."

She pursed her lips and smiled: "The problem is not big, don't worry, it will get better."

Xiao Lan closed her eyes, only to feel that her heart was blocked by a breath of bad breath. After a while, she calmed down, and her voice trembled slightly: "Princess Mei is trying to disfigure me. If this plan is unsuccessful, she probably won't Let it go."

Lin Feilu held her hand with a calm voice: "Just wait for her."

Xiao Lan tightened her fingers, fixedly looking at her daughter, and finally confessed in a silent voice: "Be careful of everything."

Lin Feilu nodded with a smile.

When such a thing happened, it would be impossible for her to leave Mingyue Palace in a short time. The graces of Emperor Lin were all given to her. As long as Xiao Lan was not favored for a day, someone would always come to her door to insult her.

Lin Feilu felt that she was a bit like the town of Mingyue Palace now, and only her presence can ensure the safety of the people in this palace.

When it was time to go to Jinyun Palace in the afternoon to check in, Guifei Xi did not see Xiaodouding after taking a nap, and asked the maid beside her coldly: "That girl is lazy today?"