71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 71: | 【71】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 71: | 【71】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It's time to let go.

Over the years, Lin Ting told her countless times: "Mother concubine, let go."

Whenever he said this sentence, he would be reprimanded and taught by himself. Every time he reprimanded, the light in his eyes would go darker, and to this day, it was completely dark.

He no longer let her let go, but chose to end everything in his own way.

She personally forced her child to death.

Concubine Ruan Gui did not remember how many times she cried today. Only this time, the cry was full of regret. She cried while holding Lin Ting's cold and feeble hand: "But it's too late..."

Lin Feilu sneered, "Does the empress know why she slapped her father tonight?"

Concubine Ruan was taken aback and looked at her with tears streaming down her face.

Lin Feilu is not without sarcasm: "Does the empress really think that the father of the Ruan family knows nothing about what the Ruan family has done over the years?" She said coldly, "The emperor has always been most afraid of foreign relatives' monopoly. Controlling the government for these years and staying at the peak of power for a long time, even if you know that your father is jealous, you are not willing to come down, right?"

Concubine Ruan turned pale and hurriedly retorted: "No..."

Lin Feilu interrupted him mercilessly: "The mother, why don't you think about it, what is the attitude of the father and the emperor in the confrontation between the two elders? If he doesn't stop it, is it acquiescence to your Ruan clan to fight for the reserve? Is that true? , Why has the Nguyen's competition declined over the years?"

Concubine Ruan's face grew paler.

In this six-year controversy, Emperor Lin was never completely unheard of.

He was just sitting on the sidelines and wanted to use the prince to suppress Nguyen Thi.

Nguyen's support for Emperor Lin to ascend the throne and reused by Emperor Lin did indeed make a great contribution to the court. The children of the Ruan family and even the students of Ruan Xiang were scattered throughout the dynasty, becoming a force that even the Emperor Lin could hardly disintegrate.

It is impossible for Emperor Lin to leave such a hidden danger to the future heirs.

The surname in this world is Lin, not Ruan.

Lin Ting was destined from the very beginning that he could not be a prince. The Emperor Lin cultivated him and valued him, but he gave the Ruan family an illusion of wishful thinking.

When the Ruan clan began to embark on the road to seizing the protagonist, they fell into the trap that the Lin Emperor had already laid. He didn't need to solve the Nguyen clan's forces by himself. He only needed to acquiesce in the two factions to fight and tolerate the prince. The party's bite of Nguyen clan would remove the Nguyen clan's wings one by one.

Just like the collapse of the ancestral hall this time.

Even if he knew that there might be something wrong, he was angry that the prince sect dared to do something on the ancestral hall, but in dealing with the group of officials from the Ministry of Industry Shangshu and Ruan Xiangpai, he was not at all soft.

Lin Feilu looked at Lin Ting who was still unconscious on the bed, and for the first time felt that the royal family was really ruthless.

Didn't Lin Di know the helplessness and helplessness of his son over the years? He definitely knew it, otherwise he wouldn't slap Ruan Guifei and say something like that. But he didn't interfere. He watched the struggle between the two factions coldly, and watched Lin Ting's despair day by day.