36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 36: |【36】Two more in one
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 36: |【36】Two more in one
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the end, Lin Feilu failed to soak for a while, and was picked up by the maid from the hot spring pool.

Concubine Xi Gui raised her eyebrows when she saw her eagerly: "Come to soak again tomorrow, this pool won't run away again."

Lin Feilu was lying on her maid's shoulders, her small body was wrapped in a soaking bath towel, and the water was dripping, her small face was steamed red, and the broken hair was attached to her forehead, making her eyes very watery, she asked expectantly: "Then can I still hang out with my mother tomorrow?"

Concubine Xi Gui is neither salty nor indifferent: "You come if you want."

Lin Feilu was carried by the maid happily.

After changing her clothes, the court lady beside Xi Guifei took her to drink crisp tea in the nearby hall. I don’t know if it’s because of the hot springs. She was so hungry that she was groaning, sitting on a stool with crisp tea in one hand and snacks in one hand, eating with gusto. While eating, she looked around, her two short legs swayed back and forth, almost to the side. The maid of the court was cut to death.

Whispering to Song Yu on the side, "You five princesses are so cute!"

Song Yu was proud and happy: "Yes! Our five princesses are the cutest little girls in the world!"

Lin Feilu listened with peace of mind when he heard two teenage girls blowing their rainbow farts.

Harm, she actually finds herself weird and cute sometimes.

When she saw her eating, she kept looking around. As soon as she finished eating, the court lady squatted down and said softly: "Fifth princess, slave servants will take you around here? This is the hot spring palace given to the empress by your majesty. , Except for Niangniang, no one else is allowed to come in."

Lin Feilu also thinks this place is good, with elegant rhyme, not too luxurious and not too concise, with a sense of atmosphere and tranquility of being in ink painting.

She nodded, jumped off the stool, and followed the maid to visit.

The hot spring palace was used by the emperor Xiulai for vacation. Of course, the scenery is good. This hot spring palace is one of the best. It can be seen that Emperor Lin really valued Concubine Xi.

However, according to the information she has collected in the past, Lin Di does not often turn over Xi Guifei's brand. At least in choosing beauties, he prefers the bright and dazzling Ruan Guifei and the delicate and charming Concubine Mei.

Concubine Xi Gui did not look like a traditional beauty, and coupled with her indifferent temperament, she looked a little uncomfortable. It is estimated that Emperor Lin didn't like it.

But this alleviated the regret in her heart. She had a very good impression of Xi Guifei. This kind of temperament was a big beauty who waited for the bed a few times, and she felt that the big beauty made it!

Just as they were thinking about it, there were two clear noises suddenly heard from the roof of the side hall they came in, like the sound of tiles being knocked apart, which shocked everyone.

The lady of the court looked up and was about to speak, when a series of crackling noises slammed above her head, and there were several crow-like calls.

The palace lady was so scared that she quickly led Lin Feilu out, and a few people walked into the yard to look up, but because the house was built so high, they couldn't see anything. Only the voice kept going. The lady said with a blank face: "Princess first Go to the main hall, and the servants will call the guards to come and see.