66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 66:
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the past two years, Lin Feilu ran out of the palace, every time he had to ask for the imperial decree of the imperial palace. Lin Di was too annoyed, so he simply gave her a jade medal to travel freely. After returning to Mingyue Palace and changing into a humble but still beautiful dress, I got on the carriage and left the palace.

Near the outside of the palace, she was a little nervous, for fear that Xi Xingjiang squatted here. Fortunately, Xi Xingjiang was not so boring. The carriage drove out of the palace smoothly and headed towards East Street.

Every time she goes out of the palace, there are guards who will follow her. Naturally, she cannot let them see this time. After going to the docking courtyard, Song Yu was asked to help her and slip through the window.

All the way to the East Street, the Schima superba tree.

Tonight’s Long Street is really very lively, and people have already seen people come and go before Main Street. A series of lanterns under the cornices brighten the night.

The sparse branches and leaves of the Schima superba tree are tied with red ropes, and clusters of flowers are squeezed into the branches, floating in the night.

Song Jinglan was already there.

She was wearing white clothes and a mask on her face. Although she couldn't see her face, her whole body was cold and dusty, and her long body was jade. The trees and lotus were all embellished, which caused the passing girls to look frequently.

Lin Feilu suddenly became crazy.

Ahhhhhhhh, it feels like a date! Why does this person become more attractive as he grows up?

She used to tease others, but now she has been teased like this by a teenager younger than herself?

No! Very unbelievable!

Lin Feilu took two deep breaths, calmed his mind, and ran towards him with the skirt.

Song Jinglan felt a little bit. He turned his head to look, because he couldn't see his expression through the mask, but Lin Feilu thought he should be smiling.

The floating shadow of the lantern filled his hair.

He also held an identical mask in his hand, and when she ran closer, he raised his hand to put the mask on her. When standing in front of him, Lin Feilu had to look up to look at him. The mask was a little bigger, and he slid slightly.

Song Jinglan then bent down and stretched his fingers behind her head to help her adjust the height again.

Lin Feilu did not hide his excitement and asked: "Where shall we go first?"

He smiled softly: "Where does the deer want to go?"

He didn't call her the princess for the first time. Lin Feilu was bumped by the little deer who shouted. He looked at the front and said perfunctorily: "Go ahead and stroll around."

The long street is brightly lit, with people coming and going, and it is more lively than the day. In addition to the snacks on weekdays, there are more people who guess lantern riddles and paint lanterns and sell masks.

Many people were carrying a lantern in their hands, and Lin Feilu also leaned in front of the vendor and chose a lantern that painted Chang'e flying to the moon. The hawker laughed and said, "If the girl can guess the anagram on the lamp, the lamp will be given to the girl. If she can't guess, she will have to pay for it."