91-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 91:
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Feilu recovered from the shock, was silent for a while, and was about to speak.

Lin Qing twisted his eyebrows, and said in a loud voice: "Little deer can rest assured, I will never hand you over even if I am guarding the country."

Lin Feilu: "..."

She was silent, and then looked down at the covenant book in her hand. It was a treaty that was profitable and harmless to Dalin, word by word. She looked up at Lin Qing: "The emperor knows this covenant and treats you What does it mean to Dalin?"

How can Lin Qing know.

One hundred years of peace is enough for him to sit firmly on the throne and guard the great forest of Dalin. At present, all the difficulties and troubles are solved easily, and the country of Yong will be vulnerable to the cooperation of the two countries of Lin and Song.

But this is the imperial sister he really loved when he grew up.

Lin Qing squeezed his fists tightly, and his voice squeezed from his teeth: "Da Lin is not without the power of a battle..."

Lin Feilu shook his head: "If you can't fight, why do you have to fight?"

Lin Qing definitely looked at her.

She rubbed the covenant with her fingers unconsciously, and sighed: "When the war is together, the lives are burnt, the people suffer, and then the corpses are tired of the wasteland. Whose life is not?"

The bottom line that people who grow up under the rule of law can never cross is human life.

She suddenly remembered a few years ago, when the queen mother was still alive.

That year was the last year she and Lin Ting spent with the emperor's grandmother. At that time, she made a wish on Wutai Mountain, hoping for peace in the world.

Unexpectedly, this wish will ultimately come true by himself.

These days, she knelt down in front of the Lin Emperor's coffin and thought a lot, and even thought about whether to write a letter to Xiaomei, asking him not to join hands with Yong Guo. What capacity can be used to make this request? He is now the lord of a country, how much weight can that illusory "friendship" between her and him have?

Seeing this covenant at this moment, she was actually a little happy.

He was glad that her weight in his heart was not light, at least enough to extinguish the war.

What's more, she still has her own selfishness.

That's the person she likes, the only person she has liked in all her life.

I don't know since when the seeds were planted in her heart, and they took root and sprouted little by little. They grew up silently over the years, and when she realized it, it had become a flower in her bones.

If you can do both, why not do it? In this era, there is always more or less involuntary, she is already very lucky.

Lin Feilu bends the corners of her lower lips, and hands the covenant to Lin Qing: "Brother Emperor, let me go."

Lin Qing's body was stretched straight, her thin lips pressed tightly, and she looked at her motionlessly.

She smiled sweetly, revealing two shallow pear vortexes on her cheeks: "It's just a gift from Xiaolu to the emperor's brother."