26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 26: |【26】Two more
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 26: |【26】Two more
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Jingyuan took a heavy step towards the third brother and fifth sister who were talking and laughing.

Approaching, I saw Lin Feilu handing a delicately crafted sachet to Lin Qing. When she laughed, her eyes were like crescent moons, and the pear vortex was sweet and shallow, which made her feel good.

"His Royal Highness, this is Xiao Wu's return."

Lin Qing brushed the snow that had just fallen on the back of her hand, and smiled, "Didn't you say you don't use it?"

Having said that, I still took the sachet. Xiao Lan's needlework is even better than the craftsmen in Brocade Workshop, and the sachets made are very delicate. Lin Feilu said it was a gift to His Royal Highness, Xiao Lan even more attentively, embroidered magnolia and repaired bamboo on it with the best silk thread.

The sachet was bulging. He took it to the tip of his nose and smelled it. As expected, there was a very light orchid fragrance, mixed with other fragrances, which was not very clear, but it smelled very good.

He smiled and said, "Why give me this?"

Lin Feilu's small hands are behind him, and he half-turns his head to look at him. His eyes are smart and pure: "There are clouds in "Li Sao", Hu Jiangli and Pizhixi, Ren Qiulan thought that he would admire it. His Royal Highness Zhilan Yushu, when Peiqiu Lan."

Lin Jingyuan: "?"

What are you talking about? What are you talking about? ? ?

Lin Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, and she seemed to have never expected that her fifth sister would be familiar with ancient books and talk so well. The world praised him for Zhilan Yushu. Lin Feilu's rainbow **** was just right. Lin Qing liked her a little bit more, and she tied the sachet around her waist without any explanation.

He could see that Lin Jingyuan's eyes were dripping blood.

what! So jealous! Why didn't he!

He reluctantly bowed his hands and saluted Lin Qing: "Brother three."

Lin Qing saw him and said with a smile: "The fourth brother has come out. By the way, what did Taifu leave you for? You didn't write your homework?"

Lin Jingyuan violently jumped up: "Who said that? Tai Fu left me to praise me and rewarded me with a brush!"

He took the brush out of his cuff and showed it to him.

Lin Qing took a look at it and nodded in praise: "Good writing."

Lin Jingyuan: "Do you like it? If you like it, how about using your sachet to exchange it with me?"

Lin Qing: "..."

Lin Feilu: "..."

Lin Qing silently handed the brush back, and acted to express her rejection.

Lin Jingyuan's mouth pursed so much that he could hang a bucket, and he glanced at Lin Feilu particularly complainingly. Lin Feilu pursed her lower lip and yelled sweetly, "Brother Jingyuan~"

He snorted.

Lin Feilu rubbed over and pulled at the corners of his clothes, "Brother Jing Yuan——"

Lin Jingyuan almost surrendered, but Yu Guang saw the beautiful sachet on Lin Qing's waist, thinking that it was made by Xiaolu, stitch by stitch, and the orchids in it were also picked by her, and she didn't have any. This kind of treatment became angry again, and he held his head silently.