56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 56: | 【56】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 56: | 【56】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing that he was really annoyed by Xiaodouding, Xi Xingjiang patted his head in annoyance, and ran after him.

Although Lin Feilu had short legs, he walked fast, dragging Lin Zhanyuan forward without turning his head back, and ignored Xi Xingjiang no matter what he said.

Xi Xingjiang scratched his ears and apologized: "Little deer, don't be angry, or else you will tree again, I will definitely pick you up this time!"

Lin Feilu: "?"

Get out! Stinky straight guy!

He stretched out his hand to pull her, but before reaching anyone, Lin Zhanyuan jumped and slapped her away: "Don't touch my sister! Boys can't touch my sister!"

Xi Xingjiang felt that he had lost his temper by the brothers and sisters, so he coaxed back to the lotus palace, without changing Lin Feilu's straight eyes, and walked away boringly.

In the next three days, the palace began to prepare for the annual summer hunting.

Every year, those who win the top spot in Xia Shou will get the golden bow bestowed by Emperor Lin, and several princes who learned to ride and shoot since childhood will also show off their own style on Xia Shou.

Lin Feilu has never participated in such large-scale hunting activities. After all, in modern society, it is all about protecting animals. Seeing that everyone is busy looking forward to it, he can't help but feel a little moved.

She has been practicing horseback riding since the beginning of the spring. Although she hasn't reached the point where she can ride a horse, bend the bow and shoot the eagle, she still has no problem driving the horse for a few laps. He ran to show off with Lin Di, and asked Lin Di to nod and agree to take her with Xia Shou.

She just wanted to get insights, as long as she didn't act alone, and there were guards around her, the safety was still very high.

Lin Zhanyuan didn’t know what Xia Shou was. After Xiao Lan explained it, he only thought it was an action to find small animals. He heard that his sister was going to participate. He took her hand and confessed seriously: "I want one. Little gray rabbit!"

Lin Feilu: "Okay! I will definitely bring you back alive!"

By the day of Xia Shou, Lin Feilu got up early.

Xiao Lan took the time to change her dress in the past few days, which looks like a riding outfit, which is convenient for her to ride a horse. The six-year-old girl puts on the blue-and-white riding outfit, but she is less clever and cute than usual.

When he arrived at the gathering place, Emperor Lin said when he saw her: "My Xiaowu seems to be a little taller, what do you think?"

Everyone nodded.

Lin Feilu suspects that the skirt she usually wears has short legs.

The horses that the palace people prepared for her were still young and white all over, and looked very small among a group of tall horses. Lin Feilu climbed on the horse's back, touched the pony's head, unilaterally established a friendship with it, and then started to follow the large group.

Xi Xingjiang drove the horse around her for several laps, winking his eyes for a while, raising his eyebrows, and making faces for a while. Lin Feilu was really annoyed by him.

He smiled hippiely: "What do you like Xiaodouding? I'll hunt for you later."

Lin Feilu: "I like tigers! Cannibalism!"