EXTRA: 109-114

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 109: | [Extra 1]
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 109: | [Extra 1]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Feilu was pregnant in the fifth year of marriage.

Regarding pregnancy, she has always held the attitude of letting the flow go. After all, contraception is not easy to do in this era, and everything can only be resigned. But occasionally she would still whisper in her heart secretly, God, don't let me conceive a baby too early, let her enjoy the two-person world for a few more years.

God seemed to have really heard her wish, so the child came too late in the palace expectation.

Because Your Majesty only has such a queen, the eyes of the hundreds of officials of the Manchu dynasty, civil and military officials and the people of the Song Dynasty are all fixed on Lin Feilu's belly.

The rumors about Princess Yong'an over the years have long since disappeared under Song Jinglan's iron-blooded means. Now everyone has no objection to the fact that the queen who has the blood of the Dalin royal family gave birth to the crown prince.

Everyone only hopes that she will give birth early, hurry up, and give birth to a crown prince. Everyone takes advantage of the Song Dynasty at its peak, your majesty is in the prime of life, and all officials are thriving, and cultivate the prince well.

In the past few years, Lin and Song have maintained good-neighborly friendship. In the past few years, the emperor of Dalin visited the capital of Song State. There is no one who does not love peace and continues to develop. Even if his Majesty abdicates and the crown prince with the blood of Dalin succeeds to the throne, the prosperity of the two countries will continue.

One hundred years of peace is too rare in this era.

Everyone craned their necks and waited and waited. Finally in this winter, we waited for the news that the empress was pregnant.

The Manchu officials looked more excited than Song Jinglan, who was the father.

Lin Feilu had a vague hunch before he asked the imperial doctor to see it. In fact, there is no sign. It is common for her to postpone her menstrual period. Without morning sickness, it is even more impossible to show her pregnancy. But when she suddenly woke up one morning before dawn, she had a strong instinct that she had.

Song Jinglan was still asleep, with his arms around her waist, he breathed and gently brushed her eyelashes.

Lin Feilu lay on his arms, pressing his palm with his belly, and after a while, rubbed the tip of his nose against his face.

Song Jinglan tightened his arms and pressed the person into his arms, sleeping hoarsely: "What's the matter?"

Lin Feilu's voice is serious: "Xiao Song, I suspect you are going to be a father."

Song Jinglan slowly opened his eyes.

The two of them stared at each other, and for a moment, Song Jinglan quickly got up and put on his shirt and walked to the door, shouting in a deep voice: "Tiandong!"

Tian Dong responded outside the door.

Song Jinglan said: "Xuan Taiyi."

So it was dark, the imperial doctor ran all the way to Lin'an Temple, and gave the serious empress empress pulse.

Lin Feilu's instincts confirmed that she did have it.

After just over a month, the pulse condition was stable, and the imperial physician couldn't help but knocked his head three times, and then went down to prescribe the antifetal medicine.