11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf VWTONL » Chapter 11: | 【11】
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Chapter 11: | 【11】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Zhanyuan loves little rabbits very much.

He has never been out of the house since he was a child, and he has never made friends. Because his IQ is below normal, he has neither known nor seen many things in this world.

Now that he has this little rabbit, he can run, jump, move, is white and soft, and is very cute. It has opened the door to his new world. Except eating and sleeping, he sits next to the rabbit's nest and plays with it all the other time.

The little rabbit ate the vegetables quietly, and he watched quietly.

The little bunny was bouncing around in the yard, and he ran behind him, playing happily all day.

With him taking care of the little rabbit with such care, Lin Feilu also saved a lot of heart. When the eldest prince Lin Ting came to visit his pet, he would be very happy to see that he was white and fat.

The north enters the winter quickly, and it feels like just a moment of sleep, and the breath of autumn is all withered. The temperature dropped sharply and it was too cold. In previous years, Mingyue Palace could not receive silver carbon. The firewood soot given by the Ministry of Internal Affairs was so smokey that it was impossible to use it. Winter was the most difficult for them.

But this year, the Ministry of Internal Affairs sent people over to send a sufficient amount of silver carbon, and they were polite, and they also supplied all the heating tools they did not have in previous years.

Not long ago, Emperor Lin inspected the homework of the four princes and found that he was able to memorize the "Analects" completely. Not only could he recite, but he also knew the meaning of every sentence. Emperor Lin rejoiced, admiring a lot of things from Concubine Xian, complimenting her for being a good godson.

Concubine Xian won the reward, and naturally she will not forget the Mingyue Palace. From time to time, she sends people to send warmth, and she will reward all kinds of supplements and fruits here. Yun You made medicated food from the tonic Xianfei rewarded. Xiao Lan doesn't seem to be so sick now, with more blood on her face, which looks better than before.

Even Lin Feilu has gained weight for a while, she squeezed the flesh on her belly, and exclaimed that "weight loss should start from a young age".

In the cold weather, the palaces don't like to go out, and it hasn't snowed yet. It's just bleak and cold, the scenery is not good, and the outside is beginning to become deserted. Lin Feilu still sticks to the habit of going out every day, firstly to exercise and keep in shape, and secondly to increase the chance of encountering NPCs.

As a result, npc did not meet, but encountered the boss.

The eldest princess Lin Nianzhi has been squatting with her for a long time.

Lin Nianzhi was very angry when it came to this. In the beginning, she actually sent someone to stare at Mingyue Palace. As soon as Lin Feilu came out, someone followed him, and then sent a message back to tell her where she was.

As a result, Lin Feilu was no longer there every time she led her menacingly over. The **** panted and said, "Princess, I'm going to Gaofeng Pavilion."

Then Lin Nianzhi led the people to Gaofeng Pavilion again.

When he ran past, Lin Feilu was gone again, and the **** cried and said, "Princess, now I am going to Yujingting again."

Like a cat and a mouse, Lin Nianzhi was almost exhausted.

How can this girl run like this? ! Does she have four legs? ? ?