(5) Eclipse of enigma

"Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to the solution"- Rajesh Sharma.

In the Mansion of Sharma family:-

In the meeting room:-

Rajesh and Rajendra Sharma were busy for some important works related to the business deals. After some time, Kalyani and Kavya entered into the meeting room to talk to them.

Kalyani:- Rajesh, Rajendra, are you busy? Can you give us some time to talk to you?

Rajendra:- Sure, bhabhi! Come inside and please be seated!

Rajesh:- Now tell, what did you both want to tell!

Kavya:- It is about Arjun!

Rajendra:- Why? What happened to Arjun? Is he alright?

Kalyani:- Yes, he is physically alright but not mentally!

Rajesh:- Kalyani! You know, I can't understand puzzles, please tell me in details!

Kalyani:- Arjun is extremely irritated with the behavior of Ishita. Can't you just tell Mr. Agarwal, not to bring his daughter here?

Rajesh:- We all know about Manish's real motives which are centralized on the marriage between Arjun and Ishita.

Kalyani:- Ishita is polluting our son. Arjun becomes angry and irritated even with her name also!

Kavya:- He doesn't want to eat or sleep properly due to those uneasiness. This is not happening just for one day or one week, this has been happening since the childhood of Arjun!

Rajendra:- Manish always take his daughter everywhere, as she lost her mother years ago. Thus, he always brings Ishita here and Ishita gradually becomes weak from knees for Arjun! We know everything, but how will we tell anyone not to bring their children in certain places? After all, they also have such wish to fulfill!

Rajesh:- I can understand the problem of Arjun, I also don't want him to become sad and remorseful. But, in this case, Kalyani, I am really helpless! Manish is our business partner for thirty years and if we try to tell anything against him or Ishita, our partnership will be hampered and the family business will collapse without man power!

Kalyani and Kavya became shocked hearing those words of Rajesh and Rajendra. Both the ladies started clapping their hands in a satirical manner.