(81) Tension for the fixation and tenderheartedness

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart"- Saubhaagyashree Gupta.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

The members who didn't accompany others to Gupta family, gathered in the dining room in the evening to spend their quality time with the cups of coffee in presence of their dear ones

Nabhayu:- Grandma, I everything would be fine there! Bhaiya won't show his anger on bhabhi which he had suppressed under his veins for years because of Ishita!

Sumitra:- I also hope for the same, dear! But, I believe in Arjun! He is an understandable boy, I think, he won't behave like that! It's absolutely meaningless to show someone's anger on someone else!

Kamalakshi:- Bhaiya is understandable for sure, but Ishita is such a headache for him! Even we also feel disgusted in her presence. She is so pretentious and I don't know how to explain her personality! How can someone become like this, Nabhayu? If we are feeling this much irritated then, just think, how Arjun bhaiya is handling her!

Samesh:- Bhabhi, that's absolutely true! But, bhaiya can simply ignore it, right? Of course, he isn't a kid that he will give proper importance to each and every single thing or I would rather say problem in his life just to know about the depth of the problem which is even not important for him!

Vaijayanti:- It's easy to tell everything, Samesh! But to be practical, we can't ignore all the things so easily! The most unwanted and terrible incidents in our lives come rotating in front of us through our memories again and again! We can't escape it!

Abhiram:- Moreover, don't forget, Samesh that Manish uncle is papa's friend and business partner! So, will it be very easy to push his daughter away from bhaiya? No, it's not that easy!

Sumitra:- Exactly! Just because, they had left for Saudi Arabia that's why, we can plan for the marriage of Arjun and Saubhaagya so easily! Otherwise, only God knows what would happen!

Rajendra:- All of your arguments are right! But, truth is truth, it can't be hidden! The way Arjun reacted after watching the photos of Saubhaagya, my goodness! I don't know the language to do justice with expressions for it! He will never reject this proposal, maa! Don't worry! Everything is going to be perfect and pleasant in precise!

Kavya:- So true! Believe in the Almighty! Arjun would never do any such thing which will decrease his or his family members self esteem in front of others and forget about insulting any girl, he is farther than farthest away from even that word!