(61) Arrival before final departure

"There is a time for departure, yet there is no certain place to go"- Rajesh Sharma.

In the morning:-
In the house of Gupta family:-

All the family members gathered in the dining room to have their breakfast

All the family members gathered in the dining room to have their breakfast. After completing the breakfast, Krishnendu and Haripriya went near Katyayani.

Haripriya:- Maa, we will be little late at night!

Katyayani:- Krish, will you be with Priya?

Krishnendu:- Yes maa! I will be with her, throughout the whole time!

Katyayani:- Fine! Take care yourself and try to come soon, if possible!

Haripriya:- Thank you, maa! We will try to come soon! Now, we will take our leave for the hospital! May we?

Katyayani:- Of course, dear!

After their departure, Saubhaagyaahree also left for the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, Sampreeti and Sanjana came near Katyayani and Prapti, to request something.

Sampreeti:- Grandma, grandma! We want to say something to you and great grandma!

Katyayani:- Yes, dear! Tell! Both of us are listening!

Sanjana:- Grandma, we won't go to school today!

Prapti:- Why so? Any particular reason?

Sampreeti:- Great grandma, Sarvottam is suffering from cold and cough! He can't go to school, so, we want to accompany him!

Katyayani:- For how many days do you need this holiday?

Sanjana:- Just for today, grandma! Please give us permission!