(19) Rapture and return of riddles

"Everything is a riddle,and the answers of the riddles are also riddles"- Saubhaagyashree Gupta.

In the office room of Saubhaagyashree:-

Ayesha and Saubhaagyashree were busy in a major conversation in the office room

Ayesha and Saubhaagyashree were busy in a major conversation in the office room. Ayesha was extremely happy with the death sentence of Kaagra and Durjan. Still her heart said again and again, that no one should be happy at other's pain, otherwise; that same incident would happen with them. So, she was in a state of dilemma.

Ayesha:- Madam, I really didn't want anyone's death. If they would receive lifetime imprisonment, it would be enough punishment for them. My husband has already been dearer to the God and with this death sentence of the criminals, he is not going to come back to me. I am responsible for their pain, madam! Somehow this thought is making me restless!

Saubhaagyashree (politely):- Why are you accusing yourself for this, Ayesha? If anyone murders others, then there is no way out from their death sentence. It is the law, not only for human being but also for the wild animals. Even the food cycles also revolves in this particular way. Don't overthink about it.

Ayesha(smilingly):- Madam! You are really an angel! Your words are so soothing and mellowing, that anyone can forget about themselves, their existence and their experience after meeting with you!

Saubhaagyashree:- No Ayesha, nothing like that. You have the quality to look at the good sides of everything. That's why, you are telling this.

Ayesha:- No madam! You are truly an honest and kind hearted person. I will definitely try to spend rest of my life with your advice!

Saubhaagyashree:- As you wish!

Both of them smiled by looking at each other. After that, Ayesha took out a cheque of Fifty thousand rupees from her bag and handed over it to Saubhaagyashree. Saubhaagyashree was astonished with her behavior, as the Government lawyers won't take remuneration for winning any case, like the private lawyers, from their clients.