(39) Contribution for heavenly connection and confusions

"The best contribution one can make to humanity, is to improve oneself"- Arjun Sharma.

In the house of Gupta family:-

after completing the lunch, some of the guests were jabbering with each other and some of them were gossiping with the family members

after completing the lunch, some of the guests were jabbering with each other and some of them were gossiping with the family members. Kailash and Ekahans were talking on the matter of Saubhaagyashree's marriage.

Kailash:- Now, tell me, Ekahans; when did you fix all these?

Ekahans:- Don't be angry, my friend! Without taking your permission, I have fixed the conversation about Saubhaagya's marriage!

Kailash:- I am not at all angry! I trust you completely! I believe that my friend will never wish for my daughter's bad luck! Whatever he will choose; obviously, it will be great! Similarly this choice is also indifferent from others!

Ekahans:- Thank you, Kailash! Thank you so much!

Kailash:- Oh ho! Again formality? It's okay! Now, please tell about this!

Ekahans:- Definitely! Actually, I and Rajesh are business partners and we also have a strong friendship between us

Ekahans:- Definitely! Actually, I and Rajesh are business partners and we also have a strong friendship between us. Rajesh often told me about Arjun's discomfort with marriage for a girl!

Kailash:- Discomfort for a girl? What does it mean, Ekahans? After all, he has to marry a girl only!

Ekahans:- Yes, that's true! But this girl is actually different from others! She born and brought up in foreign countries. So, her culture and behavior are different from others!

Kailash:- Yes, yes! I understand!

Ekahans:- Exactly and her father is constantly provoking Rajesh for the marriage of his daughter and Arjun! Arjun doesn't like these types of quality! He himself is very self-effacing and shy boy! He doesn't like her overextravagant nymphomaniac nature! He wants to marry someone who is exactly like him!