(63) Raid and approaching recompense

"The art of being happy is the art of being satisfied of what you have"- Sumitra Sharma.

In the slum, outside of the city:-

In the morning, the life in the slum had started with the same chaos and unhealthy situations

In the morning, the life in the slum had started with the same chaos and unhealthy situations. Since the morning only, they had started their daily works. An ultra narrow soil path and both the sides of it were covered with houses. They slum dwellers got extremely little space to complete their works.

There was a huge queue consisting the slum dwellers, who had gathered near the tap, to fill their pots with water

In between all these chaos, the house of the criminals was in a complete silent state. They didn't get up from their sleep till then. After some hours, all of them got up from the sleep.

Vahiravan:- Vinod, today I don't have any mood to go out and collect money!

Zafar:- Yes! Of course! Today, we can take some rest! I am also feeling lazy, so, I don't want to go out!

Ibrahim:- At least, some of us have to go out to buy the food!

Vinod:- Yes, exactly! The foods which are available in our slum aren't good at all! So, we have to go out to purchase our meals for three times!

Haji mastan:- Then, let's go immediately! See, we can't stay outside of this slum for much time! It will be exceedingly risky for all of us!

Aadil:- If police get to about one of us, then; they will surely torture him to utter the present positions of others!

Aaib:- I think, all of us shouldn't go out to purchase food! Anyone also can identify us!

Hamza:- Who wants to go to purchase food with me?