(13) Distress and delightfulness

"Handling our suffering is an art. If we know how to suffer, we suffer much less and we are no longer afraid of being overwhelmed by the suffering inside"- Arjun Sharma.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

Arjun was not at all feeling well. His heart was still scuffling with those horrific thoughts. The moment had been planted in his mind and heart, as a part of an elaborate hoax. His mind stopped working. He looked here and there but, the vision was also becoming hazy in front of his eyes. His head was spinning rapidly. He was not even a state of standing. The incident, which happened to him few minutes ago, he couldn't believe on that. His situation was becoming torment to handle. He wrenched his hair, to remove the thought from his mind; but whenever he closed his eyes, the image was appearing in front of him and soon it started haunting him. He wished, he would have died on that moment; before experiencing the malicious moment. The image of Ishita's lustful gaze, her effort to kiss him, that irritating intimacy and venom in her Nymphomaniac nature were swallowing him alive, just like the Anacondas. They didn't even remove the bones from the dead bodies of their preys, just by coiling their muscular bodies and squeezing those creatures until the  preys no longer breath. His eyes became waterlogged, he caught his head tightly to abolish those from his brain. But alas! It was absolutely useless. Human brains remembered those things; through out their lives, which happened in front of them; whether it might be in a detailed or short process.

The inflammation was clearly visible in his body and face. His breath became short due to the nonstop sobbing. He eyes widened with fear and exhaustion.

Arjun (remorsefully in his mind):- I want to forget that! I can't tolerate this anymore! My head! My head is aching so much and spinning! I can't even stand here! How shall I forget that? MAA! How shall I forget? Why the fate is so cruel to me? Why all these happens to me only? I want to die! I want to die! Then only, I can be able to forget that!

Arjun broke into tears. The ever smiling, soft hearted boy of Sharma family, was shedding horizonless tears on his birthday. On the very day he took birth, he watched the light of the Earth and came in the world by beaming light into Kalyani's lap; on that particular day only, he was wishing his death!

Everyone knew the incidents, which were faced by Arjun, but none of them, would be able to understand the mental pressure behind it. A boy, who knew that his pain was increasing day by day, for a certain human being, couldn't do anything to stop her activities. The fate was stonyhearted for him, not only for him, but also for each and everyone. This was the truth of fate. This was the reason why people were exquisitely afraid of fate, but no one could escape from fate. The way which people would take to avoid the fate, the fate would surely meet with them on that particular way, in a more dangerous form. This was just like the 'Bed of thorns', if people would want to avoid one thorn, then they would fall on another and the second one might be larger than the previous one, which would cause more bleeding; more suffering! Ultimately, there was no way to run away! The fate was an one way traffic, there was no way back. People would have to take 'U' turn and this turn was the reincarnation.