(74) Traveling beyond the threshold of disannualing

"EVERY BEGINNING IS CHEERFUL; THE THRESHOLD PLAYS THE ROLE AS A PLACE OF EXPECTATION"- Saubhaagyashree Gupta.

In the house of Gupta family:-

All the guests entered into their house

All the guests entered into their house. They all had pleasant and pretty smiles on their faces. The elder members of Gupta family sat down with them for the final discussion regarding marriage. But, Rajesh was searching for Arjun and constantly looking at the doorsteps.

Rajesh(in an extremely low voice):- Kalyani, where is Arjun? What is he doing for such a long time?

Kalyani:- He told me that he will come after parking the car!

Rajesh:- Does it really take so much time to park a car? What a lame excuse!

Kalyani:- Now, I am also feeling irritated! I really don't know, Rajesh; what is going inside his mind! If he didn't have any intension to get married, then; why did he tell us about it?

Rajesh:- Now, if they are going to ask anything about Arjun, then; what will we say that the CBI Director had run away from his marriage just like a thief! Are we going to tell this?

Kalyani:- Rajesh, please calm! Anger isn't a solution of any problem!

In the garden of their house, all the cars of the guests were standing in a queue, without any person inside them except one car. Arjun was still confused about what was going to happen with him and how he supposed to react to the situation.

Arjun (in his mind):- I don't know why I am feeling so nervous! I have faced so many criminal cases, but I never felt such atwitter overflow of emotions in my heart! But, I believe; everything will be alright! When I saw her picture for the first time, I could sense a positive vibe she has within herself. It's just I am feeling shy to talk to girl. Maybe, I am feeling awkward! But why? Why I would feel awkward in front of a girl? This is not the first time, I am going to talk to girl. There are several female employees in our office, I talk to them everyday regarding different cases; I never become hesitant to do conversations with them. Then, what is so special about Sau.... Saubha... ! Her name has struck in my throat! I can't pronounce it further! No, no! These all are useless thoughts. I have to make my brain clear now. Okay, let's go!