(33) Honesty and humanity create the difference

"Honesty is the fastest way, to prevent a mistake from turning into failure"- Arjun Sharma.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

All the family members returned to their house with the new bride.

After a long journey, all of them reached Sharma mansion

After a long journey, all of them reached Sharma mansion. Kalyani and kavya warmly welcomed the newly married couple. After completing the rituals, both of them entered into the house.

Nabhayu:- Papa, when will we get the marriage album of Samesh?

Rajesh:- After three days.

Abhinivesh:- Wow! That's great! Now, what will we do?

Harsaali:- Let's have a family chatting! What you all say?

Abhiram:- That's a very good idea but, at first take permission from Samesh and Vaijayani!

Nabhayu:- Yes, yes! They might be getting late for their first ni...

Kamalakshi:- Stop it, Nabhayu! Don't you have any shame! All the elders are present here!

Nabhayu:- Really? Why will I feel shameful? They are really getting late! Isn't it, Samesh?

Samesh (looking downwards):- I don't know!

Bhawan:- Wow! What a scene! Our little brother is feeling shy! Oh my God! Please someone bring my diary!

Vaneesha:- Diary? What will you do with the diary now? Tell them, to bring a camera!

Bhawan:- No, no! I need my diary to write about his expression of feeling shy!