(35) Unison and detection

"All your strength is in union, all your weakness is in discord"- Krishnendu Gupta.

In the orphanage home:-

All the children became exceedingly happy, after getting gifts from Saubhaagyashree

All the children became exceedingly happy, after getting gifts from Saubhaagyashree. They came near her one by one and embraced her. Some of the little girls were kissing her cheeks.

The workers were also very happy with this

The Impresario:- Thank you, Saubhaagya! Thank you for everything!

Saubhaagyashree:- No need to tell thank you! It's my pleasure!

The impresario:- Still, you are a sweet heart! Such a sweet and darling lady!

Saubhaagyashree (with a bright smile):- Nothing like that! Now, I am getting late for our house. Maa will be doing tension. I will take my leave.

The impresario:- Okay; but please try to come often. We really miss you a lot!

Saubhaagyashree:- Yes, I will come!

After forbidding farewell, Saubhaagyashree left from there and went to their house. She parked her scooty and pressed the calling bell. The sound created a sudden joy in the hearts of her family members. Prapti opened the door and welcomed her.

Prapti:- Sona! Come inside!

Saubhaagyashree:- Grandma, all the arrangements are complete! Wow! Our house is looking great!

Prapti:- Yes! But you are late!

Saubhaagyashree:- Sorry grandma! After office, I had some works, but I guess they didn't arrive till now! Isn't it?