(21) Complications and conjecture

"Finding a way to a simple life, is one of life's supreme complications"- Arjun Sharma.

In the house of Gupta family:-

In Saubhaagyashree's personal room:-

One office staff of Saubhaagyashree had called her to inform about the new case

One office staff of Saubhaagyashree had called her to inform about the new case. Saubhaagyashree received the phone call.

📞📞𝕾𝖆𝖚𝖇𝖍𝖆𝖆𝖌𝖞𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:- Hello, Paramesh!

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Hello, madam. I called you to inform about the new murder case.

𝕾𝖆𝖚𝖇𝖍𝖆𝖆𝖌𝖞𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:- Yes tell, What is it?

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Madam, thirty people are missing. They all are kidnapped from their offices and in between those thirty cases, police has received fifteen strange riddles, which are written in small piece of papers.

𝕾𝖆𝖚𝖇𝖍𝖆𝖆𝖌𝖞𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:- Paramesh, can you send them to me immediately?

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Sure madam! I am sending you all the documentary proofs and the details. Madam, please go through the riddles once, may be you would be able to get their answers.

𝕾𝖆𝖚𝖇𝖍𝖆𝖆𝖌𝖞𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:- Thank you, paramesh!

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖍:- One more thing madam, police commissioner and A. C. P. (Assistant commissioner of police) sir are coming to discuss about the case with you on tomorrow. So, the office will open early and will end early for the lawyers to think about the case.

𝕾𝖆𝖚𝖇𝖍𝖆𝖆𝖌𝖞𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:- Okay, I will reach there as soon as possible. Thank you for letting me know.

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖍:- My pleasure, madam! ☎☎

In the mansion of Agarwal family:-