(9) Craziness and contemplation of celebration

"Insanity is often the logic of an accurate overtasked  mind"- Bhawan Sharma.

In the Mansion of Sharma family:-

In the dining room:-

Abhiram took kalyani to another corner of the dining room, where there was the secret of the bare windows and doors

Abhiram took kalyani to another corner of the dining room, where there was the secret of the bare windows and doors. After reaching there , kalyani became bewildered by watching the actions of Yuvanav, Bhawan and Nabhanyu. Yuvanav and Bhawan had wore the curtains like dhoti and shawl, where as Nabhanyu had wore the curtains like saree. Bhawan was wresting Nabhanyu's hands, he was trying to get rid of the tight grip of Bhawan; crying and shouting and Yuvanav was doing jogging on the opposite side.

Bhawan:- Ha! Ha! Ha! Now what will you do? I shall take you with me. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Nabhanyu (In a dramatically effeminate tone) :- No, you can't do this! You can't take me with you! My husband! Where are you? My heart, my life!

Bhawan:- None will save you now, beautiful!

Nabhanyu (In a dramatically effeminate tone) :- No, I can't go with you with you. Leave me, leave me!

Yuvanav:- My wife! I am coming to save you!

Bhawan:- Ha! Ha! Ha! I am invincible! Your husband can't kill me! One second! My dhoti is slipping from my waist. Let me wear it properly.

After wearing the dhoti properly, they again started practicing the same thing.

Bhawan:- I shall make you my wife and queen of Lanka. Don't worry! You will be very happy.

Nabhanyu (In a dramatically effeminate tone) :- No! No! No! I can't! Husband, where are you? Please save me! One minute! Bhaiya, my saree is slipping from my shoulder again and again. I can't handle it.

Yuvanav:- wait! Let me do it, Nabhanyu.

After arranging the saree of Nabhanyu, they started their practice again. Abhiram and kalyani could not control their laughter and started laughing nonstoply. All the three kids noticed that their mother and brother were laughing by looking at them. But they didn't concentrate on them and continued the practice. Kalyani somehow controlled her laughter and went to the kitchen to call kavya.

Kalyani:- Kavya! Just come with me.

Kavya:- What happened, didi? You are looking very happy!