(60) Exgrossment and exchange of views

"Success usually comes to those, who are too busy to look for it"- Arjun Sharma.

In CBI headquarters:-

All the CBI officers had already arrived there, in the headquarters

All the CBI officers had already arrived there, in the headquarters. After a few minutes, a rickshaw had arrived there. A pretty girl came down from that rickshaw, bid farewell to the aged driver and smiled at him. She went inside the office and asked the security guard to show her the personal cabin of the Director general of CBI. He informed her the route direction; she started walking according to it.

On her way, she met with Senior superintendent Ashok Mehta. They came across each other.

Ashok:- Hay, Avijita! How are you?

Avijita:- I am absolutely fine! What about you?

Ashok:- I am also fine! Have you joined today?

Avijita:- Yes! Yesterday only I have received the appointment letter!

Ashok:- Congratulations!

Avijita:- Thank you so much!

Ashok:- Are you searching for Arjun sir's cabin?

Avijita:- Yes, absolutely! I don't know anything here! That security guard has given me direction to reach there, but I couldn't understand!

Ashok:- It's okay! Nothing to worry; come with me! I will take you to his room!

Avijita:- Thanks, Ashok! You are still the same helpful friend!

Ashok:- Hey, come on! Don't be so formal! We are friends, right? So, you can't say 'thank you' and 'sorry'! Understand!

Avijita:- Okay fine!

Ashok:- Come! This way!

Both of them went to the fourth floor of the headquarters. On their way, they met with Additional director of CBI, Jagat Kour.

Jagat:- Hay, Ashok! Good morning!

Ashok:- Very good morning, Jagat!

Jagat:- Who is she?

Ashok:- She is our new deputy superintendent! Miss Avijita Aacharya!