#9 ||DHANI|| cont.d 3

---

Correction.
Part one of this imagine Dhani says that he is from England and now he is in Canada I don't know what I was thinking, it was supposed to be

'I'm from oxfordshire..and now I'm here in Leeds.."

I just removed that part for people's sake but this is just so you guys know what's up.

----

#9 ||DHANI|| cont.d part 3

-----

"Wh-what?"

If you heard right, Dannerz over here was asking for a kiss. Some funny feeling took over you at his request. It was most like giddiness, the total opposite of what Dhani was feeling right now.

His eyes widened and he clenched his jaw at what he just said. Oh my god.

"No-no.. I didn't actually...erm..." Dhani said stuttering.

You stood there, not really knowing what to do or what facial expression you were making, only that it made Dhani worry.

"No..y/n I was just joking." He said

You stopped in your tracks and felt a bit disappointed.

"Oh.." You say sounding more hurt than you would like. You must've looked hurt because Dhani instantly went to side track. "No!No I mean..not like that...well..erm..." Dhani said wondering off. He didn't know what to say. He almost did a face palm at his stupidness. Dhani was fascinated on what you did to him, the affect you had on him was insane. Finally, he forced himself to clear his thoughts and take a deep breath. "God, I'm sorry y/n." His voice full of shame.

Dhani looked down feeling terrible at the thought that he might've hurt you, but whatever hurt you were feeling was swept away once you saw his face. It almost made you laugh. He looked like a lost puppy. Dhani then bit his lip and blushed; something he never did. The laughter couldn't be held back anymore.

You let out a sweet giggle that made Dhani look up in confusion which quickly turned to anger and embarrassment. Before you could stop him he was off and walking past you.

"Dhani wait!" You say still trying not to laugh.

He reluctantly stopped and turned around.

"What?" He said harshly.

Dhani wanted you to kiss him! You couldn't believe he had said it yet wanted it! Now standing here you have realized that you wanted to kiss him as well.

"Dhani..we can..erm try.." You say now very nervous.

Dhani furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

You took two very cautious steps closer and the warm feeling was back again. His eyes were sneaking glimpses of your lips as you did to his.

"We can try to kiss...I mean.." You say biting your lip and staring up into Dhani's eyes. You were now inches apart. "I mean..that is if you still want me to kiss you."

That's all it took for Dhani to put his hand on your waist and pull you to him. That was all it took for Dhani to close his eyes and push his soft needy lips against yours and feel absolute bliss.

He moved his lips against yours softly and carefully. The tension in your stomach ceased and you let your hands wonder to his hair. It was Dhani. You wanted to be with Dhani Harrison.

That was actually the first time your lips touched someone else's and it was everything you wanted it to be. You could feel Dhani smiling just when you were about to pull out.

You two stared at each other, with grins that resembled a little school girl and school boy. Dhani's hands were still resting on your waist. Good. You liked them there.

Dhani took a deep breath. "Y/n, I want you to come meet my parents."

A lot of things were going through your head, but you could only nod.

"I don't know when." He continued. "I just need to bring you with me. Oh God y/n, you're gonna love it babe."

:

:

:

:

:
The end? We'll see.
Xx