#9 ||DHANI|| cont.4(tease)

Here's a little snippet of the Dhani continuation I'm writing.

A lot of you have been asking for it, I just wanted to put something out there and tease the story further. Xx

--

The drive up to Oxforshire usually takes about three hours if you could remember. You've ever only been up there once, well not at Oxfordshire exactly, just Liverpool. You remember dragging your mum to visit the place just so you could be in the same 'streets' The Beatles were! Then now you just realized how silly it was all, especially with Dhani reminding you every now and then that they were just 'normal' people, always as a joke though.
Dhani was wearing his purple Beatle sweater that said "squish the beatles." Mind him. You thought.
It looked very old and worn down and it seemed like he was a bit embarrassed at wearing it for some strange reason.

Oh god, how nervous you were. You've never met his parents before and he hardly spoke of them. What if they didn't like you? Well, his cousin driving right now likes you, right? But that's his cousin. These are Dhani's parents. What if you mess things up! You were never good at first impressions.

It's fine. You tried telling yourself.
It's not like you're meeting one of the Beatles.

You suddenly felt a bit of relief at your shoulders. Now that would be a funny sight.

You wonder what Dhani was thinking right now. He seemed nervous too. From what you heard, it seems like he's never seen his parents in quite some times.

In fact, the only thing keeping you sane right now is the man himself, seated to your left and looking at the window. You watched him absentmindedly and admired him: his features, his high cheekbones and his sharp eyes, his arched eyebrows, all down to his slightly crooked teeth. You've always thought that he did look like someone you knew, you just never thought who that someone is. But now really studying his face, his movements, his words, you've come to realize...

"You look a lot like George, Dhani!" You say earning a startled look from him. His expression very much like a deer in headlights.

"I-I what now?" He asked again.

You let out a giggle, waving off the terrible amount of worry in his voice, and pointed it out.

"You look like George Harrison."

---
--