#3 ||GEORGE||

WARNING: mild sexual content

#3 ||George|| part 1

-----

George Harrison didn't know where to go. The Liverpool lad could only wonder about in confusion at the world he was now in.

What the fuck?

George was looking at a sign that said

'Free Wifi'

Under the big green sign that said

'Starbucks'

George woke up from his nap with the feeling of falling through some type of hole to another world. He gave a sigh of relief when he found he was still alive and breathing, but it was soon replaced by fear when he looked around and everything looked like a bloody sci-fi movie.

I have got to be dreaming.

George woke up in some alleyway that morning and has tried everything from running head first in a brick wall, to crying to God for help. The wall gave him a black eye and he cursed the world and every living thing he knew.

'This isn't funny.' He said out loud in hopes his lads would pop out of some garbage can and start laughing at how scared he was.

Nothing. Nobody came out of any garbage cans. The only people he saw were adults wearing strange clothing and weird hair. One girl walked by with purple streaks and that nearly made George jump.

He went inside the 'Starbucks' when he saw the only thing familiar to him.

Food.

He looked at the menu and everything seemed pretty normal, except for the marvellous technology. He noticed a flyer sitting on a chair.

"Things To Do In The Summer of 2015"

George felt his body tense and he started breathing more heavily as an indication of stress.

Oh my god.

2015?!! How did I get here?!

George took deep breaths trying to calm himself down.

Relax George, you're probably still dreaming.

His breathing wasn't getting any better and a tear nearly made it out from his eye. Then he saw just a glimpse of a purple satin bow through the window.

----

Your alarm clock rang and you silently gave out a cry for help.

Every day it was getting harder and harder to get ready and go to school.

How could you possibly be willing to go to a place that makes learning a drag all while having people treat you like some sort of girl out of time. And maybe you were. I mean, you don't particularly like people your age. In fact, you hated it all together. The music, the vocabulary, the society, everything. The only friends you got were a special band, but even they weren't born in this time. They were born in the time you wanted to be. In the time you should be.

You turned off the alarm on your phone to be greeted by the familiar face of George Harrison smiling back at you. That did make you feel slightly better, although you weren't kidding anyone.

You got ready and pinned your hair to the back in a purple bow your grandma gave to you. Apparently, it was a very popular fad among teenage girls around the Beatles time. Perfect.
--