Starting

" Do you even know who I am ?" forth said frowning his eye brows.

" I know you well Mr. Forth Jaturapoom. You are youngest son of Mr. David Jaturapoom. A spoiled brat who uses his power and money to make his wish come true. But I am Dr. Beam Bramee and I will never be your puppet. Just leave my premises right now." Beam shouted showing a finger towards his cabin's door.

Forth eyes were locked on beam." Relax I am going for now. But yes you are right I am forth Jaturapoom. I will take what I want. And you Dr. Beam Bramee will be ravish under me. Just wait for some days honey. Just wait." He leaves Beam's office.

Beam release a sigh of relief. " OMG......what the fuck I have done ? You are a doctor asshole. How can you be so stupid ? He is Forth Jaturapoom. The CEO and future representative of our country. How can I offence such a powerful person?" He muttered.

His mobile rang.

As accepted it was Phana. He picked up the call in a lighting speed.

" Hello." Pha

" Asshole after digging my grave you are saying hello to me. For what ? To push me in or should I jumped myself?" Beam flushes all his anger on Phana.

" Beam just relax . Take a ..." Pha's sentence was cut down by beam as he remembers how forth told him to relaxed looking directly into his eyes.

"Relax I am going for now. Dr. Beam Bramee will be ravish under me. Just wait for some days honey. Just wait." Forth's words were ringing in his mind.

" You fucking Phana.... Just don't dare to calm me down. Just move your ass and come to my cabin or I will sue you." Beam yelled at him.

" Okey I am coming just don't be impatient." Pha smack his own head.

Beam drain down in his memory lane. He remembered that unfaithful day when he met forth for first time. Yes it was an unfaithful day because he doesn't know that presidece's son can run a mob.

It was an emergency. When a boy named Ming brought his little best friend Wayo to hospital drench in blood. They got into an accident. It was not actually there fault. But ming brought him on time. Phana and Beam was on emergency duty that day. They take him to OT and did there work on time. After two hours that boy Wayo open his eyes and talked to Phana.

The time he turns to Pha and express his gratitude to him. Phana falls for him. Imagine his best friend Phana who was hard 28 year batchelor falls for a little boy like him. Don't know what they talk for an hour, but when Beam check him up he was fine. He just need a week to heal his wounds. But forth reached hospital. Maybe he was out of country for some business but the second he got Wayo's accident's news. He took flight and reached hospital.

Phana was about to get a heart attack when a muscular tanned handsome man ruffle his little Wayo's hairs. All can see adoration in Forth's eyes for Wayo.

" Beam help me here." Pha said to beam.

" How can I help ? He is his guardian Pha. And for God sake he is your crush not a girlfriend. Why your this desperate ?" Beam was busy in his paperwork.

" How many time I save you from your one night stand. Did I asked anything for that ?" Pha was indirectly blackmailing beam.

" You are asking right now." He said without looking at Phana.

" How shameless you can be ? " Pha.

" Trust me I can be more then this " Beam was ignoring Phana's drama.

" Ohhh come on One favor for our friendship. Remember our motto one for all and all for one." Phana remembered him there silly mottos.

" Really this.. Like you are this serious for a two hours boys and right One for all and All for one. Then where is that fucking kitten ? What is he doing ? He is also your friend then why me ?" Beam finally pays attention to Phana's nagging.

" He was in OT five hours ago. But Beam you are the best when we have to convince some one. You know that your charm can hypnotize any Man, Woman, an Adult or a child. You are the Beam Bramee ." Phana tries hard.

" Yeah right. Still I am not doing this." Beam again locks his eyes in his paperwork.

" Ohhh come on. Beamie......" Beam can't ignore Pha's  puppy eyes.

" Ohhhhh don't give me that look. I feel like vomiting. I will do this for you but first and last time. After this don't mess with patients. Because I am not going to help you with them Pha." Beam gives a warning to Phana.

" If I get him I don't want anything. I don't know Beam how ? But I love him." Phana said relaxing his body in side by chairs.

" Ha ha ha what a joke ? Now you can even write a novel on Love in two hours." Beam roles his eyes.

" Don't joke like this. If some day you fallen in love with some one. You will know the pain of partition. I just want to court him after that we will be close forever and no one will part us." Pha was in his deep thought when Beam caught.

" Do you still want to stop him or just let him go. After that I will listen your narration." Beam.

" No no. Let's go fast." Phana drag beam with him near Wayo's room and just throw Beam in corridor. He was about to fall on Forth but he make himself stable and about to say something when someone push him hard and he falls on forth directly.

" Ahhhhhhh...... Hey sorry. I am Dr. Beam Bramee. I want to talk to you mister." He said landing on Forth's chest.

" Ohhhh.... Doctor Forth Jaturapoom here. Do you want to talk like this or should we change our position ?'