The Realization_2

Beam took two steps towards Forth, but he suspected some difference in Forth's gaze so he stopped in front of Forth who was looking at Beam still sitting on his chair at the other side of the table.

" So ?" Forth asked Beam.

" So ???? You are asking me so ?" Beam asked in reply.

" I mean what are you doing at home this hour ? Don't you have a duty to fulfill ?" He taunts Beam.

" I was doing my duty this hour because my husband was at the hospital." Beam answered him.

" Ohh the same one, about whom you are complaining..." Forth said and Beam glared at him.

" Stop playing Forth, you need medication and rest. Let's go back to the hospital." Beam said.

" I don't want to." Forth.

" No one is asking you. I am your doctor and I am telling you that you need proper care." Beam said in high pitch and moved near Forth.

Forth was becoming uneasy with Beam's closeness, as he doesn't want to portray his weakness about Beam.

" Stop there. It's my study and you can't come like you did before." He said.

" I am your husband. What belongs to you is mine, so I will walk where I want." Beam said and moved near Forth to check his left hand. Forth was watching him bewitched as Beam was checking his left hand where the IV syringes were placed before sometime. " Who removed the syringe ?"

Forth turned his gaze and took his hand back from Beam's grip, " Go to sleep Beam. I have work to do." He opened his PC.

" Don't you dare to remove the syringe again from your own hand, a*****e. You could have burst your vein." Beam off the PC's power button.

Forth stood up glaring and showing his anger, He raised his voice. " Beam, don't cross the limit."

Beam grabbed his hand, " I am not crossing anything. You need to rest for two days. And now we are going to sleep. So just stop your drama and let's go."

" Now you are suddenly worried for me." Forth said when Beam was dragging him out of study.

Beam halted his footstep and looked back at Forth. He moved closer to Forth. Stopped an inch away from his lips and said, " I don't. But being a widower at 28 is way too short span of a marriage life. Now just shut up and walk. So I can literally tie you in bed."

As soon as Beam turned his face away and started dragging Forth again, a smirk took place in Forth's face. That's the fire he likes the most in Beam's eyes. The way Beam reacts to his action. The reply Beam gave to shut him up. Everything about him is fascinating.

Forth figures out that he truly loves these things about Beam. But putting up with Beam is a totally different thing. He is stubborn just like Forth. But no matter what, Forth will always gonna protect the fierce side of Beam

Beam made Forth sit in bed and gave medicines.

" Just sleep." Beam said, covering his husband with a duet.

" Bye." Forth said while closing his eyes.

" I will change and sleep in my place. If you need anything just wake me up. The medicine will make you sleepy. Don't try to be a hero." Beam said while taking his change.

" I didn't try anything. I know I am the Hero. Only wicked one." Forth replied and closed his eyes when Beam fired daggers at him. " Good night Mr. Husband." He said while smiling.

Beam was calm as Forth was fine, but the smile Forth was giving Beam was evil. He doesn't like that side of Forth.

Beam travelled in his memory back when he went on a date with Forth. That day Forth came to his cabin at the hospital. The way he was smiling at Beam was the best smile Beam received till date. His smile said everything about their relationship as care, worry, happiness and unconditional love. But today's smile was too much different. He was unable to suspect Forth's intentions from this smile. He finished his bath quickly and joined his husband in bed. A soft smile took place on Beam's face. He rested closer to Forth, put his arm on Forth's chest and slept quietly.