End of Flashback

" Hey don't worry. Don't be scared. They are my rivals. I just received a call about their location and now we are under attack. But don't worry nothing will happen to you. I will protect you with my entire power. I love you Beam." Saying this he just kissed beam on lips and started firing again.

For a while Beam thought that this was a business rivalry but he froze when he heard their conversation.

" You can't hide Forth. You don't have any chance to survive, So if you surrender it will become easy for both." Frank, the sharp shooter from the other side said & fired a bullet.

" Let's see. Who survived ? In the end you will cry and beg me for death." Forth said & fired three shots one after another. His phone was ringing. He received the call.

" Fish are here ? But I am unable to see the crocodile."

" We spotted a crocodile. Just clear the pond, we will deliver it soon." Other side person spoke.

" How much time do you need ?" Forth asked.

" Only 10 minutes. We will be there." Other side of the phone.

" OK. Just get here fast. Don't stick your head in your Boyfriend's Butt. I am on date right now." Forth cut the call.

" Asshole...." Other side cursed him. " Imagine the entire week he was horney for a doctor and now he is on a date."

" With whom ?" Other parties: Boyfriend.

" God knows." Other partie.

" Last we talked, He said he was sick and going for a check up at the hospital. So he said he has fallen for a doctor. I thought the doctor is like a pet name he has given to his lover. How can a MBBS fall for our leader." Other parties: Boyfriend.

" It's good that although they can open their own hospital, One husband will beat the people and the other will treat the people. " Other party said with sarcasm and both laughed.

In the meantime, Forth cleared all the members of another group and grabbed that boy Frank. " Tell me, who is behind this ? For whom you are working ?"

Frank spilled some blood from his mouth and laughed. " You can never get your grip on the underworld. Mr. X is our king. After me Snow will lead his way here. Just kill me, I am useless for you anyway."

" Aaaa..... Sorry to interrupt your lovely date. But Frank, is he the Snow you are talking about ?" Lam threw a guy on the floor near Forth's feet. Park just chuckled and sat on nearby tables with a broken bottle of wine. Then he picked up a glass and moved toward the bar where Beam was hiding.

" Ohhh. Hie, Are you from them ? If you are then I will feel bad to ruin your face ??" He moved to face Beam.

" Park." Forth's high pitch voice stopped Park at his place. " Don't dare to touch him. He is mine."

" Ohhhhh. I thought that Frank guy is yours. But anyway..... Welcome to Team Doctor." Park chuckled and got a wine bottle from the bar case.

" Snow ........ Say something..... Why are you silent ?????? Please say something..." Frank was crying.

" Yeahhh Sometime ago he was trying to say something. But I don't like his voice and Park cut his tongue. So I don't think he can talk now or even after gathering some cautions." Lam said with a cold voice.

" Forth finish this fast. I also want a date with my boyfriend." Park said and drank the wine directly from the bottle.

" Last chance ...... Where is Mr. X ?" Forth ask Frank putting a leg on Snow's neck.

Frank was still struggling and crying . But suddenly his gaze on Snow's watch and chuckled " You can never rule underworld Forth. To rule this you need to be Heartless. That you can't. You also have a weakness now, better watch him or the game will be over with a blink."

Lam's phone rang, " Hmmmm"

" Assholes run away from there. He has activated a bomb which will blast in 5 min." A voice alerts them all.

" Forth, Park 5 minutes." That was a sign from Lam.

Forth just grab Beam's hand and ran away from hotel. As soon as they put their foot out "Boooom" a blast occurred in hallway. And all surrounding goes on red alert zone.

Forth dropped Beam at his Hospital and told him to take rest & not think about unnecessary things. But Beam's mind was full of him.

Why ? Why with me only ? First time in his life he fell for someone and that someone wanted to be an underworld ruler. How can destiny be this harmful to them ?????

No he can't. He will not love someone like him. He has to stay away from them. On that night itself Beam left the town and grabbed way to his house.

Forth tried to contact him but his phone was out of reach. He visited the hospital daily but found no traces of Beam. What happened to him ? The earth swallowed him or the sky flew him away ? How can a powerful leader of a clan be unable to find him? Forth's anger was rising day by day.

After 15 days Beam joined his hospital duty again. And there the first argument happened. When Forth was trying to explain his actions, But Beam would believe what he saw.

After the bomb blast, the newspapers and local police declared that incident as a gas cylinder blast and applied some fines on the restaurant. No news of firing, no news of gang war. This is the power of the Jaturapoom surname. Indeed Forth can kill any one. If Beam rejects his proposal he will kill Beam also. He has to stay away from Forth. And he said all these things to Forth when he was already very upset with Beam's early departure. Because of ego clashes and misunderstanding, in some minutes arguments turn into a challenge again.

" Do you even know who I am ?" forth said frowning his eyebrows.

" I know you well Mr. Forth Jaturapoom. You are the youngest son of Mr. David Jaturapoom. A spoiled brat who uses his power and money to make his wish come true. But I am Dr. Beam Bramee and I will never be your puppet. Just leave my premises right now." Beam shouted, showing a finger towards his cabin's door.

Forth eyes were locked on Beam." Relax I am going for now. But yes you are right I am Forth Jaturapoom. I will take what I want. And you Dr. Beam Bramee will be ravish under me. Just wait for some days honey. Just wait." He leaves Beam's office.

Sitting on his chair, Beam was Remembering those words again and again. What will he do ? To grab underworld Don's place. He already killed 15 people that day in front of Beam's eyes.

'Will Forth rape me just to satisfy his ego ? And then make me work as a sex slave ??? OMG.......'

A knock on Beam's cabin interrupted his thoughts, "Please come in..." He said in a shaky voice.

" What Happened here?"