Revenge Marriage_2

After drinking that glass of scotch in half an hour Beam was dizzy. That's the clue for Max to lead him to the main house from the Party venue.

When Phana resisted the idea, Wayo effectively convinced him that the hotel was not safe for Beam with so many drunk people around. Their house is guarded by experienced bodyguards. Beam will be safe there. Phana can't leave the party this early as he is the host tonight, where Kit is nowhere to be seen after Ming grabs his hand. So sending Beam to Wayo's home which is technically Forth's base is the right choice.

As soon as Beam reaches home, with Max & Tul. Forth change his plan slightly. The marriage is always on contract and that happens also. After that Forth took Beam to his room. His control was on edge of breaking. He kissed Beam. But in his dizziness also Beam rejected to kiss him back. Forth shakes his body to wake him a little.

" Beam, wake up. Baby look at me please." Forth pleaded.

Beam opens his eyes, seeing Forth in front of him is still a pleasure to his broken heart. He smiled dizzily and rested his head on Forth's chest. " Forth." The only word spoken by him.

Seeing Beam flustered, Forth patted his back. They remain in a hugging pose for several minutes. Forth's anger toward Beam had already melted when Beam came close to him. Now he has to make Beam submit himself. Forth broke their hug and made Beam stand still. With big, roundy drunken eyes Beam was watching Forth. There was a warmth in his eyes. Forth was feeling guilty, still he has to do it for his baby brother Wayo or next time Wayo might try to kill himself. Forth kissed Beam again but Beam was still not replying to his kisses. He got frustrated.

" Beam, I am sorry. Are you still mad at me ?" Seeing the younger man was not replying to his intimate action, Forth asked cupping his lover's face in hand.

" NO. Beam will not reply to P'Forth's kisses." Beam said and removed Forth's hand from his face.

Listening to Beam's sweet tone Forth got aroused but he had to convince the younger before doing anything to him. He pulled Beam by waist, " Baby, P'Forth is really Sorry. See I will take whatever punishment you will give. But just reply to my kisses." He said while caressing others chic.

"Promise." Beam asks tilting his head on left, flashing his dolby eyes towards Forth.

"Promise." Without thinking twice the future mafia leader gives his precious words to the unconscious boy. He tried to kiss him but again failed. " Beam, you are still not responding to your P'Forth." Forth said furrowing his brows this time. He was never this patient. The boy in front of him always pushed him towards his limits.

" Beam will not." Beam said again, nodding his head.

" You are nodding your head but refusing to kiss me with your words. Whom should I trust baby ? Your actions or your words ?" Forth rising anger again sank the moment Beam did his cute gesture.

" That means Beam wants to kiss, but Beam will not. Because P'Forth will leave Beam the moment he is done like last time." After the last sentence Beam realized something or his memories were back on his mind. He started crying badly. " P'Forth is bad. He will leave Beam. He didn't love Beam." He said between his cries.

Forth was way too guilty. He was framing Beam in a false marriage contract. " P'Forth will not. P'Forth loves you." Forth said, hugging him tightly.

" You are lying. You love Wayo. You never raised your voice on Wayo. You scold me in the morning. You know how scare Beam was P'Forth." He said embracing Forth more tightly. 

Forth broke their hug and wiped his tears. " Beam sorry. Look, I am not with Wayo now. I am with you. Tell me what you want. I will do anything for you. And I promised I will never leave you." He said almost begging. 

" You love me ?" Beam asked, wiping his eyes from the back of his palm. Forth only nodded to answer. " Then let me be with you forever. I want a commitment from you." Beam asked, raising his hand in front of him. 

After that with effect of drug, alcohol and broken heart, Beam again hit the sack. Forth caught him and led him on his bed. 

What should he do now ? Beam wants a commitment from him ? Commitment ??? Come on, he doesn't even do relationships. How can he give a commitment to a drunken boy ? Although in the morning Beam might not remember what he asked but still Forth is not a cheater. But again if he gave his commitment to Beam that means he can't be with any other coz he is not a cheater. 

Fine. Forth stood up from bed and dialed a number on mobile.

" Park, Call old lady church. Tell them I will be there in an hour for my marriage. Gather our gang and attorney to be witnesses of my marriage. Ask Lam to do the remaining arrangement wise Beam likes. Hmmm. Bye."

 After disconnecting the call Forth lifted the boy on his shoulder and walked out of the house. In an hour he was standing in front of a priest in church with drugged Beam. Forth smile was way too broad when the priest said, " Now I announce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss your Husband." 

In front of his 4 best friends and 2 attorneys they clap their lips to each other. After that Forth picks his drunk husband and walks out of church. 

After signing the marriage certificate Beam draws to sleeps again. Park talks to the attorney for a while and bids a good bye. 

The story of a revenge marriage ends here. 

That is the main reason Forth hushed his friends away when Tul described his revenge story in his own words. He didn't want to tell his friend that the Marriage was for Beam's sake. Can you tell your friends that you are serious with a person whom you have met before some days. 

Come on guys, He is an iced cold leader. He doesn't have a heart to share with someone unknown. Someone who called him a spoiled brat who uses his power and money to make his wish come true. "But I am Dr. Beam Bramee and I will never be your puppet." Beam's words were spinning in Forth's head. 

' You didn't wish to be my puppet but you wanted a commitment from me. And look what you did ? Husband. Seriously. Now you are officially a Jaturapoom Jamoharam my Bramee.' He thought and a smile carved in his stone face. 

 Forth went near Beam. He was sleeping peacefully on Forth's bed. Forth caressed his hairs.
" Sorry for doing this love. After everything this is for my baby Wayo. Later you will understand whatever I am doing is best for everyone. Till then try to survive this Revenge Marriage."

He clashed his lips on Beam's. Though Beam was asleep, he still responded to Forth's kisses & Touch.

" Beam. Open your eyes baby." Forth kissed his eyes and commanded.

Beam opens his eyes all smiling " P'Forth ". He said with a teasing smile. 

Forth's lust was awakened the moment Beam opened his eyes and the call made that feeling even strong. He started unbuttoning Beam's Shirt. But Beam stops him midway telling him that he is sleepy. But Forth is Forth. He grabs Beam's both hands above his head with a single hand and starts unbuttoning his shirt with the other hand. 

With the last button of Beam's shirt Forth's sanity was gone. He crushed Beam's right nipple with his hand and Beam bites his lower lip. Seeing Beam sexually active, Forth moves his mouth to his left nipple and sucks it hard by crushing his right one. The minute Beam moans Forth's name, Forth moves upward and kisses him. To murmur something Beam opens his mouth between kisses that was a chance for Forth to enter his tongue and start the love fight. He did it well. 

To film a 5 to 10 minutes make out session Forth took a high risk. He thought that he would resist the temptation of Beam Bramee. But the moment later he realized that there is no back way when he is doing that intimate act with his Beam Forth Jaturapoom. How can he act calm and cool when he knows the boy in front of him is his. He broke his rule again and let Beam remove his shirt.