The Ally-2

" Guys step back." Park told his men and signed Max. The duo pulled the revolver out and opened the fire at the door. After a continuous round of fire they just gave a tight kick to the door and the door is open. Forth ran outside the hotel with his gun and found Beam standing there with Phana. Beam ran toward his husband and hugged him tightly.

" I was so scared P'. He wants to take Beam away from you. He even wants to kill you. What did you do to him P' ? He was never like this. I have known him for years. I am scared. Very very scared." Beam hug Forth tightly. Forth was just patting his back.

" Did he take Rome with him ?" Forth asked and Beam looked upward from his embrace.

" Yes he did." Beam left Forth and said in a low voice.

The moment Beam leaves Forth's hand, he barks the orders " Follow them. Don't let them go away." With that Forth's men left. " Park, Max, let's check the helipads. He might use that." Park and Max nodded in Forth's direction.

He again moved toward Beam. Cupping Beam's face in his hand , Forth kissed his forehead. He removed his favorite gun and placed it in Beam's hand. " Just pull this and fire." He explained. " Don't you dare to go with any one Beam. I warn you I will even find you from the depths of hell. For now just go to the mansion." Then he moved to Lam & Tul, " I am trusting him with you both." They nodded.

Forth went out after that.

Beam was fuming in anger.

Lam signed Tul, " Let's go Beam." Tul said.

Beam nodded and hugged Phana before going with Forth's friend.

When he hugged, Phana murmured in a low voice, " See yourself. He can never be only yours. You always have to share him with everyone."

Beam stayed still and replied, " Once let him be totally mine then there will be nothing left for others." He gave his evil smirk to Phana and walked away.

The minute Arthit received Bright's text he felt relieved. He saw Kongpob's face who was sleeping silently near him. He trails his fingers off his husband's face.

" I can't believe that I forgive you for all your crimes." He kissed Kongpob's forehead and walked away to the bathroom.

In short time Kongpob's phone rang, he received after 5 rings,

" What the hell P' Kongpob ?" Forth bark and Kongpob open his eyes.

" Why are you shouting ?" he asked, still feeling dizzy.

" He took Rome ?" Forth barked at the same pitch.

" I know that. He is moving back to Hawaii." Kongpob said while removing his duet. He tied a towel to hide his nakedness.

" What ? " Forth was shock to listen. " Then what are you doing at home ? You must be here with us." Forth says.

" I promised P'Arthit. I won't interfere in his friend's matter. " He chuckled. " I told him I am a love angel, who will never separate two lovers. I won't break my promise. Understand."

" What The fuck P'. Then why are you wasting my time ? Just cut this bull shit." Forth said.

" Listen." Kongpob's steady voice halted Forth's action. " I said I will not break my promise, but I didn't say I am not gonna update you with his information." He open Arthit's mobile and send a message to Forth then delete it from Arthit's mobile. " Break his one arm for me." He cut the call.

Forth and the group moved to the location given by Arthit. Bright was waiting in a private hotel lobby when Forth reached there with his group. A man was there with him. Definitely not Rome but someone Forth knows. Forth moved forward without thinking and grabbed Bright's collar.