Challenge Accepted

" Fine challenge accepted. You want to see the charm of Beam Bramee. You will see that soon." Beam finished his wine in one sip.

Wayo has an evil smirk on his face. He knows Forth if he likes something he will snatch that thing to store in his collection. Wayo just has to share his brother's little attention with Beam. But sharing his brother is a better option than sharing his lover. " Here is the challenge. You will try to seduce P'Forth. You have to make a video. doing that and then we will see the charm of Beam Bramee."

" It's easy." Beam.

" Taking my brother to bed without him knowing your intentions is not an easy task at all. Plus after this whatever happens in the bed you will be responsible for that. Nor me nor my brother, only you." Wayo rests his case.

" That's fine. But from my side my virgin ass is on sake. What about you? " Beam asked Wayo.

" What do you mean ?" Wayo was confused.

" I mean what will I get after winning this bet ?" Beam.

" You love Cars right. Specially Jaguar. My brother's precious gift black beauty, will be yours if you win but you won't." Wayo. " You just don't have to seduce him but have to maintain your sanity so you will not be ravish under my brother. Understand."

" You are evil honey." Phana whispered in Wayo's ear.

" Say bye to your black beauty. He will be mine soon." Beam chuckled and they shook hands as the bet was on.

After half an hour Forth joined them for dinner. He only nods at Beam for once.

As usual Ming was cringing to his P'Kit. After meeting Kit for the first time in hospital, That kid has declared his love. From that day to today he is following his P'Kit. Kit also likes him as all Jatrapoom brothers are blessed with handsome faces and sexy bodies. But he is afraid that this kid might break his heart in pieces. So he was trying to resist him. But all his efforts are wasted as Ming always places his heart out to Kit. He places his chair near Kit and sits beside him.

As Forth sat between Phana and Beam for Wayo. He knew his little baby was jealous over Beam. Wayo always expresses his concern towards Phana and Beam's Friendship. So here they are.

Beam has a naughty smile on his face. He just signs Wayo and drops some cream on his and Forth's clothes.

" Ohhh I am so sorry, Please Sorry..." Beam said in a panic voice while standing.

" Ohhh. What a bad P'Beam. You ruin P'Forth's clothes." Wayo said while pouting.

" Nong, don't be rude. It's by mistake and besides, his clothes are more damaged than mine. It's OK Beam. We will clean it later." Forth said in a calm voice.

A smile took place on Beam's face as he was about to celebrate his victory in his mind. " Ohh Forth, can we change now? Because I can't feel comfortable in dirty clothes."

Forth knew Beam had spilled cream on him intentionally, but he was trying to guess what Beam exactly wanted. " Sure. Let's go. Please excuse us guys." He walks first followed by Beam. Beam blinks at his friend all grinning like he has won something big. 

Among them only Ming was dumbfounded as he was not there at the time of bet, But no one wanted to explain him. Wayo was smiling as he knew Forth will find out Beam's intention. He knew his brother had joined their business when he was only 13. He will not fall for Beam's childish trick and the same thing happens.

As both reached in Main hall,

Forth informed Beam, " That's the guest room. I will send fresh clothes with a servant."

" Forth, Your house is too big. I will feel uncomfortable alone there. Can I change in your room ?" Beam said with puppy eyes.

" Fine. You can. Come with me." Forth took him to his room. For first he thought Beam wants to sleep with him, that's why he is seducing him. But when he digs deep he thinks that something was wrong with Wayo on their dinner table. So he asked his security in charge to send him garden's audio footage. In the meantime when Beam was changing in the bathroom. He heard their entire conversation, " How childish." He said in his mind. " But I don't mind to taste Beam Bramee's charm. Let's see."

He was standing near the window with a Bluetooth in ear. He removed his shirt and showed his bare body proudly. The 8 packs were looking smoking hot. " Let's see. How do you resist this." Forth, smirks.