The Guard

Unwillingly Forth gave permission to Jin or we can say he is unable to deny his lovely husband's request. Things were going quite smoothly, though Forth had doubts about Beam but his little man was easy to control. The difficult ones were his and Beam's so-called friend. Just last yesterday, Jin had a fight with Bbom and took the shit topic upto Forth's room. He was lucky enough that he is Forth's cousin or Forth has shove a bullet in his head. After a rough night, having breakfast was bliss until Lam and Park ruined it with their fight. That was also because Lam doesn't like the shirt Park was wearing. Is this even a problem ? How can they fight on such a small matter, Forth thought but ignored.

" What time would you come home today?" He asked Beam while eating breakfast.

" Hhhhh. Ammm. I can't say, if any emergency case occurs I have to attend it. Why ? Do you need something ?" He asked.

"No...Nothing, just a question." Forth didn't tell Beam but Max and Park knew why Forth asked Beam about that.

After breakfast everyone left for their respective jobs,

At hospital Kit entered Phana's cabin,

" Why are you this late ? Didn't I tell you to see me as soon as we reached here ?" He shouted at Kit.

" Geez, Phana. Stop shouting or Let's talk in the audio room so all can listen to us easily. " Kit hissed and Phana just calmed himself down.

" Tell me what information you get from Ming ?" Phana asked this time calmly.

" He was telling me that there is an important meeting today so he will be late for dinner." Kit sat in front of Phana on the patient chair and continued " I tried to ask more about the meeting but he was bragging about his fighting skills. But I managed to understand that this meeting is about the drug supply." A smile forms on Phana's face. " Yes, right. Forth is not as clean as he looks."

" Let's gather proof about Forth, Kit. That is the only way to get back our Beam." Phana said and led back to his chair's headrest.

" Have you thought about Wayo Pha ?" Kit asked.

" What about him ? "

" Forth is his only relative if something bad happened to him, Wayo will be sad to." Kit was looking into Phana's eyes.

Phana's eyes showed no emotions toward Wayo where every time he looks sad on mentioning Beam's name. " I will handle him. And now he has a boyfriend. There is no need for other relations."

" Boyfriend is a relationship that can change easily. Until you are married you don't have any right on him. I will suggest you think about him once in a while. Your actions can damage your relationship as well." Kit said and went out of the cabin leaving a dazed Phana.

At Forth's office,

" Forth, Ricky will be here in the night." Max said and gave the reports to Forth. " Win brought this report together. "

Forth read the reports and grabbed his gun from the drawer, checked its condition. It was his favorite designer piece. " Park inform Bbom and Lam that we don't need them at the evening meeting. I will handle this matter personally. Lam can join if he needs to do exercise." He said in his cold demeaning voice.

" Win and Tul are still searching for some information about him. Tul said he has doubts about the man's intention." Park said while polishing his hunting knife.

" What doubts ?" Forth asked.

" He thinks someone is providing inside information to him, or else he will not dare to cross our paths. The man is a coward. He will not do anything without a surety and if he double crossed us means he has something strong against us." Max said and opened his semi automatic wesson to put bullets in it.