The Guard_2

I am really sorry for the late update. Yesterday I updated the entire chapter but it got deleted by me. So again I updated one, please enjoy.

In a warehouse at the time of night where no one wants to go out, Forth and his gang walked in. The group of guards were there waiting for Forth.

" Everything is ready." Forth asked.

" Everything, the fish will be here in half an hour Forth." Park said while sitting on the table nearby.

" Bbom why do you want to join in the investigation today." Forth asked Bbom.

" Need some answers Forth. I found something in Ricky's accounts. It needs your attention for now." Bbom opened his laptop and showed Forth.

" Today's meeting is going to be so much fun. Hhhhh" Max smirks.

" Definitely." An evil smile took place on Forth's face.

In half an hour Ricky walked into the warehouse with his men.

" What is this Forth ? Why did you call me here ?" Ricky asked in an angry voice sitting in front of Forth leaving a gap of 2m between them.

" No hi. No hello. You are mannerless from starting or just becoming in someone's company." Lam said with a stoic expression.

" Because of you guys I fly from Hawaii in 24 hours and you still need me to greet you properly." Ricky retorted.

" If you think it's difficult to deal with us. You must be careful around us Ricky." Forth said.

" What do you mean Forth ?" He asked Forth.

" You must know the rules of business. The goods need to be tested before sending." Forth said and Max played a video from behind where a man was confessing Ricky's fraud.

" What did you do to my man Forth ? This is not the way of business. You can't hold my men. Give them back, " He said.

" I can't. But I can give you a chance to meet them ? Want to ?" Saying this, Forth just put a hand in his pants pocket to pull his cigarette but Ricky's man pointed a dozen of guns toward him. In no time Forth's men aimed their gun toward Ricky's gang.

On Ricky's sign his men lowered their guns, the same goes with Forth's side.

" You really think you will survive doing a fraud with us? You fucker....." Max hissed and Ricky's right hand man pointed his gun towards Max.

" Apologies to the master."

Seeing his rage, Park pointed his gun toward Ricky, " Lowered or your master will be late master soon." He hissed.

" It's ok, Chika." Ricky ordered and Chika lowered his gun.

Park sat in his place near Lam. But he was fuming in anger. Lam knew him very well. Soon he will announce the war. That guy named Chika dared to point his gun toward Max. Max is family. Anything and everything for Family.

" You send us a sample and change the main goods with the defective one." Forth said.

" The accusations were high Forth. I will not take any false accusations on my head." Ricky grumbled.

Forth sign Park, he threw his knife in Chika's direction. Cutting his shirt and flesh the knife directly hit a sack and white powder flowed downward. " Check yourself." Park growls.

Ricky was constantly glaring at Forth. He was way to clam for this negotiation; it means he has already planned Ricky's faith. The realization hit hard to Ricky. He has been waiting for a call. Only that call can save Ricky from Forth today.